Thread: Any special OC meetings happening in Vegas September 22-26?

Any special OC meetings happening in Vegas September 22-26?

Hello everyone.. I'm heading to Vegas soon (Canadian, taking another course at Front Sight, EH). The last time I was down, everyone was busy but I'd really like to meet some of you from here. I fly in Sunday Sept 22, but have to get some holsters and accessories so not sure if I have time. Monday/Tuesday im at Front sight, back in Vegas around 7 or so... Available all day/night on Wednesday, and most of the day Thursday.... Oh, and as an enticement, I may have my good looking female friend come to Vegas with me. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Larson View Post
    Hello everyone.. I'm heading to Vegas soon (Canadian, taking another course at Front Sight, EH). The last time I was down, everyone was busy but I'd really like to meet some of you from here. I fly in Sunday Sept 22, but have to get some holsters and accessories so not sure if I have time. Monday/Tuesday im at Front sight, back in Vegas around 7 or so... Available all day/night on Wednesday, and most of the day Thursday.... Oh, and as an enticement, I may have my good looking female friend come to Vegas with me. hehe.
    I'm in! Calendar being marked!
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Might bring the family. We've not gone downtown in awhile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Re: Any special OC meetings happening in Vegas September 22-26?

Send to me like this is a good excuse to have a gtg at PT's or something.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds great everyone !! Like I said.. sunday night works, or monday/tuesday after 7pm, or anytime Wednesday would work. We look forward to it

20 more days !!! not that I'm counting or anything

Let's put a firm date on it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Quote Originally Posted by DooFster View Post
    Let's put a firm date on it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4
    Well, on Sunday 22nd I check into hotel around 4pm.. I assume that by the time that process is done it will be about 6 by the time I can head to wherever....On Monday and Tuesday, I don't get back to the hotel after my course until later and would be ready around 8pm..Wednesday I am totally free, but won't have a car anymore, And thursday evening I have to get to the airport to return to Canada, EH.... So, Wednesday is the most free for me to be earlier for those of you who have to work in the morning, but it would have to be on/near the strip or, I need someone to pick me up at Circus Circus.... Whatever you guys decide will work for me, I am just trying to think about how late you can come out and play. hehe.

Helooooooo Vegas !!

Alright... im in town Sunday at 11am... meeting up with Mac for a few hours, check in at hotel at 4 or 5, and then im free to play. I think my plans changed, and I wont be going to my course monday/Tuesday, so I've opened up my schedule a bunch... Only other thing I'm doing is heading to Fallon to turn in my CCW application on Tuesday. Who is up for a meet/dinner somewhere in the Vegas area? Keep in mind I know where NOTHING is past the strip. hehe.
    Steve.

...I think my plans changed...
    Yeah, I heard you aren't bringing your good-looking female friend after all...
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Nope... she can't come.... so I'll need someone else for companionship while im in town. hehe.

I just realized that I am off the 23, 24th and the 26, 27, 28th. if you want to hang PM me. I have to go out to california to pick up some car parts one day but on the other days I'm available.

Nope... she can't come...
    Bait & switch!

I'm Heeeeeeeeeeeeere

I'm Here... and bored... ya, I know, its Vegas, but im alone, and I don't gamble a lot. who wants to meet up? Mac has my number if anyone wants to text. Or just message me on here, and hopefully it sends a message to my cell.

My schedule at work is all full this week. I am trying to clear some time.

Thanks

Thanks everyone.. I had a blast on my trip. I met Vegaspassat and his girlfriend and other friends, and Mac in person. Got my CCW course, drove wayyyyyy too far to see a sheriff who was willing to issue a non-resident permit. And, one night got wayyy too drunk (I blame Vegaspassat)... But, I had fun. I'll be back in April.

Thanks everyone.. I had a blast on my trip. I met Vegaspassat and his girlfriend and other friends, and Mac in person. Got my CCW course, drove wayyyyyy too far to see a sheriff who was willing to issue a non-resident permit. And, one night got wayyy too drunk (I blame Vegaspassat)... But, I had fun. I'll be back in April.
    Was it CCSO that you went to?
    Last edited by wrightme; 09-28-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin