• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any special OC meetings happening in Vegas September 22-26?

Steve Larson

Hello everyone.. I'm heading to Vegas soon (Canadian, taking another course at Front Sight, EH). The last time I was down, everyone was busy but I'd really like to meet some of you from here. I fly in Sunday Sept 22, but have to get some holsters and accessories so not sure if I have time. Monday/Tuesday im at Front sight, back in Vegas around 7 or so... Available all day/night on Wednesday, and most of the day Thursday.... Oh, and as an enticement, I may have my good looking female friend come to Vegas with me. hehe.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Hello everyone.. I'm heading to Vegas soon (Canadian, taking another course at Front Sight, EH). The last time I was down, everyone was busy but I'd really like to meet some of you from here. I fly in Sunday Sept 22, but have to get some holsters and accessories so not sure if I have time. Monday/Tuesday im at Front sight, back in Vegas around 7 or so... Available all day/night on Wednesday, and most of the day Thursday.... Oh, and as an enticement, I may have my good looking female friend come to Vegas with me. hehe.

I'm in! Calendar being marked!

Steve Larson

Sounds great everyone !! Like I said.. sunday night works, or monday/tuesday after 7pm, or anytime Wednesday would work. We look forward to it

Steve Larson

Let's put a firm date on it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Well, on Sunday 22nd I check into hotel around 4pm.. I assume that by the time that process is done it will be about 6 by the time I can head to wherever....On Monday and Tuesday, I don't get back to the hotel after my course until later and would be ready around 8pm..Wednesday I am totally free, but won't have a car anymore, And thursday evening I have to get to the airport to return to Canada, EH.... So, Wednesday is the most free for me to be earlier for those of you who have to work in the morning, but it would have to be on/near the strip or, I need someone to pick me up at Circus Circus.... Whatever you guys decide will work for me, I am just trying to think about how late you can come out and play. hehe.

Steve Larson

Helooooooo Vegas !!

Alright... im in town Sunday at 11am... meeting up with Mac for a few hours, check in at hotel at 4 or 5, and then im free to play. I think my plans changed, and I wont be going to my course monday/Tuesday, so I've opened up my schedule a bunch... Only other thing I'm doing is heading to Fallon to turn in my CCW application on Tuesday. Who is up for a meet/dinner somewhere in the Vegas area? Keep in mind I know where NOTHING is past the strip. hehe.
Steve.

vegaspassat

I just realized that I am off the 23, 24th and the 26, 27, 28th. if you want to hang PM me. I have to go out to california to pick up some car parts one day but on the other days I'm available.

Steve Larson

I'm Heeeeeeeeeeeeere

I'm Here... and bored... ya, I know, its Vegas, but im alone, and I don't gamble a lot. who wants to meet up? Mac has my number if anyone wants to text. Or just message me on here, and hopefully it sends a message to my cell.

Steve Larson

Thanks

Thanks everyone.. I had a blast on my trip. I met Vegaspassat and his girlfriend and other friends, and Mac in person. Got my CCW course, drove wayyyyyy too far to see a sheriff who was willing to issue a non-resident permit. And, one night got wayyy too drunk (I blame Vegaspassat)... But, I had fun. I'll be back in April.

wrightme

Thanks everyone.. I had a blast on my trip. I met Vegaspassat and his girlfriend and other friends, and Mac in person. Got my CCW course, drove wayyyyyy too far to see a sheriff who was willing to issue a non-resident permit. And, one night got wayyy too drunk (I blame Vegaspassat)... But, I had fun. I'll be back in April.

Was it CCSO that you went to?

Last edited: