• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are the CC only bunch fanatics?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
The CC only Mantra:
I support the Second Amendment, for I am the Second Coming of THE Second Amendment...........but only if you do it my way. For my way was written about in the book of Genesis, go forth and conceal with magazines no larger than 7 rounds. So it was written, so it be so for I am your element of surprise savior.

samkent

This is my first day on this site and I hope I don't offend the moderators here.

I put much of the blame on the policies of those websites and the people who run them.
If their mantra is OC only then a CCer is not going to be welcomed. It's their website and they are not bound by the fredom of speech laws.

Now if the site is a bit more liberal about dissenters the mods should have told the complainers to take a chill pill.

I have been involved in a couple of conspiracy sites that do not tolerate non believers. One I was banned from the other gave me a 2 week vacation. The one that banned me is very hardcore about conspiracies and have very few members as a result.

AS to OC vs CC. To each his own. Myself I do both. It just depends on where and when. No hard and fast with me.

MackTheKnife

The CC only Mantra:
I support the Second Amendment, for I am the Second Coming of THE Second Amendment...........but only if you do it my way. For my way was written about in the book of Genesis, go forth and conceal with magazines no larger than 7 rounds. So it was written, so it be so for I am your element of surprise savior.

I assume you are being tongue-in-cheek and trying to be funny. That's how I'm taking it. I mean who would carry more than 7 rounds? LOL.

Razor Max Tapatalk.

papa bear

As a former CC only guy, I think it's just the sheeple mentality. They have been taught not to rock the boat and to not offend anyone. They feel like CC is ok because no one knows, so no one can be offended...

Once I woke up I realized that OC helps to normalize the carry of firearms.

Just my .02

i like this post . i believe it is close

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I assume you are being tongue-in-cheek and trying to be funny. That's how I'm taking it. I mean who would carry more than 7 rounds? LOL.

Razor Max Tapatalk.

My 1911, and my PF9 both carry 8 rounds. This keeps me out of NY! :) My Taurus 24/7 9mm helps to keep me out of a few more states.

WalkingWolf

My 1911, and my PF9 both carry 8 rounds. This keeps me out of NY! :) My Taurus 24/7 9mm helps to keep me out of a few more states.

I am confused, I thought 7+1 was OK in New York. So the 1911 would be OK.

I also understood that a 10 round or less magazine could be used as long as it was only loaded with 7 rounds.

Not planning on going to that commie state anyway. Unless some of my smoke drifts that way when they finally put me in the oven.

OC for ME

This is my first day on this site and I hope I don't offend the moderators here.

I put much of the blame on the policies of those websites and the people who run them.
If their mantra is OC only then a CCer is not going to be welcomed. It's their website and they are not bound by the fredom of speech laws.

Now if the site is a bit more liberal about dissenters the mods should have told the complainers to take a chill pill.

I have been involved in a couple of conspiracy sites that do not tolerate non believers. One I was banned from the other gave me a 2 week vacation. The one that banned me is very hardcore about conspiracies and have very few members as a result.

AS to OC vs CC. To each his own. Myself I do both. It just depends on where and when. No hard and fast with me.
Good post.

However, OCDO has a very clear mission statement: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules please take particular note of Rule 14 and then Rule 8.

Rule 14, in part, the most important part.
This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life....