Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

Quote, "George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated
    By Dog Gone on 07/25/2013

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman, contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero. News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when someone gets credit for something they did not do.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report as the responding officer; social media shows his connection to Zimmerman.

http://ivn.us/penigma/2013/07/25/geo...to-be-a-fraud/

Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

You will also notice if you google "Zimmerman car crash fraud" you will get nothing but results from left wing websites.

Not one credible news agency (and I use that term loosely) such as MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Good Morning America, etc. has reported on this. So until more than 3 of those listed above report on this, it doesn't mean jack sh**. Except of course conspiracy theory crap.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrute View Post
    You will also notice if you google "Zimmerman car crash fraud" you will get nothing but results from left wing websites.

Not one credible news agency (and I use that term loosely) such as MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, Good Morning America, etc. has reported on this. So until more than 3 of those listed above report on this, it doesn't mean jack sh**. Except of course conspiracy theory crap.
    Yep. That's why I haven't paid any attention to this, beyond noting that there are no citable facts or credible evidence, merely partisan glee.

I ignore conspiracy whackos whether they're moonbats, or wingnuts.

But... but... but they have video! Just LOOK!

While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    But... but... but they have video! Just LOOK!

That is sick.......but berry, berry funny.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBrute View Post

^^This.

And to reinforce the comment -- does ANYone actually believe that if there was ANY substance to this outrageous "report" that the mainstream media, Sharpton and Jackson wouldn't be all over it?

Well, look who the OP is. Tells you everything right there.

Banned

The OP is a troll. He never posts on the topic of OC and gives no indication that he even owns a gun, let alone supports the RKBA or Liberty in general. He comes here every few weeks and unloads conspiracy theory crap that he gets elsewhere. It's like we are on his assigned "route."

It would be different if he stuck around and discussed his stuff or occasionally discussed OC, but he doesn't. He just drops a pantload and leaves.

The really disappointing thing about it is that I was led to believe that the staff was going to dispatch him, but they did not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Re: George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud – Updated

I'm with the majority here. It doesn't even make sense. The meager benefits, if any, of faking the rescue are clearly outweighed by the potential consequences of any such fake being discovered. It's not like anyone is going to change their mind about Trayvon Martin because of it.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Did everybody read the last sentence in the OP's link?

"It is also part of why there is opposition to the SYG laws that make it easier for someone to get away with homicide."

There is so much distortion there via the chosen verbiage. First and foremost SYG had nothing to do with the Zimmerman case - classic red herring.

Further the question isn't did someone "get away with homicide" but whether the act was justifiable or excusable = legal.
    If you followed the link to the second article, then you saw the many misstatements, distortions and untruths contained therein.

Recognize the history of the OP as well - should you find posts/threads that are particularly egregious before I do, please PM me your concerns.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Well, look who the OP is. Tells you everything right there.
    Yea, when I first saw the thread I thought it would be interesting. Then after the page loaded I saw the poster, went "oh, him" and moved on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    ...should you find posts/threads that are particularly egregious before I do, please PM me your concerns.
    Umm...all of this threads. He is a spamming troll. He never participates in discussions. What he does is every bit as wrong as a guy who stops by, drops off his advertisements, and leaves. This guy stops by, drops off his pantload of conspiracies that are his wares that he is selling, and leaves. Why he has not yet been banned is beyond me.

However, the last two times I said those precise bolded words, the poster disappeared shortly thereafter. I can only hope the streak continues.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Umm...all of this threads. He is a spamming troll. He never participates in discussions. What he does is every bit as wrong as a guy who stops by, drops off his advertisements, and leaves. This guy stops by, drops off his pantload of conspiracies that are his wares that he is selling, and leaves. Why he has not yet been banned is beyond me.

However, the last two times I said those precise bolded words, the poster disappeared shortly thereafter. I can only hope the streak continues.

<o>
    exactly, didn't they create a rule against disruptive users?

sounds to me like Katsung has been pretty disruptive...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    exactly, didn't they create a rule against disruptive users?

sounds to me like Katsung has been pretty disruptive...
    I have to agree, not to mention he wastes the bandwidth of the servers for BS.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Not to mention storage. He usually uploads those ridiculous pics to go along with his Ex-Lax induced posts.

Banned

Good points. If I were the admins, not only would I ban him, but I'd go through and delete all of his threads and posts, and just watch the bandwidth use go down and the server space go up.

Personally, though. I think this troll is part of a conspiracy launched by the NSA to destroy a valuable resource for RKBA advocacy! Let me post a couple of hundred pictures and videos to support this wild contention.

<o>

Well Zimmerman popped up again....

they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Why add to the BS here with a photoshopped picture and an obviously false story?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Why add to the BS here with a photoshopped picture and an obviously false story?
    it's called satire.... like The Onion

it was for a laugh......

NRA Member

it's called satire.... like The Onion

it was for a laugh......
    I know - that's why I didn't delete it. Coomented as I did for those that might not get the correct message.......besides onions make me cry

i still say Zimmerman should have shot the gas tank after he rescued everyone and carried the whole family off on his shoulders!

Zimmerman needs to stop doing things that puts his name back in the media. The man while innocent is not very bright.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Zimmerman needs to stop doing things that puts his name back in the media. The man while innocent is not very bright.
    doing things? he got stopped for a little speeding and released with a warning? how in the hell is that something you're trying to get in the media for?

NRA Member

doing things? he got stopped for a little speeding and released with a warning? how in the hell is that something you're trying to get in the media for?
    Last time I checked it is very easy not to get stopped for speeding. While many people do it, they are not in the position that GZ is. It was stupid of him to speed. I have not been stopped for speeding in over 30 years, in fact the only time I have been stopped has been for routine DOT roadside inspections. I drive the speed limit, it is not a hard thing to do.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Last time I checked it is very easy not to get stopped for speeding. While many people do it, they are not in the position that GZ is. It was stupid of him to speed. I have not been stopped for speeding in over 30 years, in fact the only time I have been stopped has been for routine DOT roadside inspections. I drive the speed limit, it is not a hard thing to do.
    Well I m glad that you're the little road cherub who does no wrong....

That's not relevant here...

NRA Member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast