• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unsure...

DrakeZ07

Was it my backwards hat, or my low rider jeans...

I stopped by the Shell station in Mt. Sterling to fuel up, the one next to Cracker Barrel. As I always do, Carrying my Hi-Point. Put in a few dollars of gas in my thirsty Jeep, and feeling the pain through my debit card. I got a little rumble in my tummy, and opted to head into the Subway to grab me a bite to eat. As usual. No biggie. The lady who works mid-mornings at the subway there always gives me extra cheese without additional cost.

So, I'm standing at the "Order Here" part of the counter. Tell the lady what I wanted; I saw in the reflection of the glass sneeze-guard that behind me stood a really tall, skinny black guy, black and red jersey shirt. The dude leans in and off to the right, I thought he was looking at the meats...

He said loudly; "Oh hell naw dawg." threw his arms up in what appeared to be disgust, and walked out the door to his BMW.

The Lady behind the counter, and I shared a hearty laugh.

Maybe it was my Shoes? Thought Orange/Silver Nike's was the style these days.

*Side note, despite a supposed 'No guns' policy for subway, I've Oc'd at many different Subways, both built inside a gas station, and on its own, with no problem whatsoever, no ill looks, no trouble, not a peep or a word from management, or employees. Except for the subway built into the pilot station in Mt. Sterling, Pilot, McD, and Subway is ran by the same manager who absolutely hates guns.

Last edited:

Flounder

No it was proabably the highpoint.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm in response to your sarcasm or not?

I also had a frightened person today. I was getting gas on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews and stepped inside to grab a drink and some gum. Waiting in line, which is directly in front of the entrance, my .45 is clearly visible. (Wearing a white shirt today so it was pretty contrasting) A guy walked in, saw it, looked me right in the eye, walked back out, and got into his car and left. Didn't get gas that I could see or anything else. Didn't say a word, but it looked to me like he left solely because I was OCing.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Not in your state, but related to the current theme, I was recently OC'ing my noticeable rig (stainless .45 revolver with red/white/blue grips) at the gas pumps. I had no problems paying cash inside, but shortly after I started fueling, a lady in a damn-near-chrome-plated SUV pulled up to the pump behind me. I saw the look in her eye when she saw me. It must have taken me a good 4 or 5 minutes to finish filling my tank, and she did not get out of her vehicle until I was driving off. That's pretty rare for around here, but we get a LOT of Californians that haven't figured out things are different here yet.

Not sure why she stuck around, though. Maybe she wanted to witness the carnage?

Last edited:

09jisaac

By my estimations, everybody who drives a BMW is a crook one way or the other.

He probably left the banking industry for the strong armed robbery industry (mostly the same thing, just more exciting). Being that most criminals like easy victims, he chose to find a different venue.

Good job Drake, you stopped a robbery.

DrakeZ07

Who would want to rob a subway in the first place? And who would do so in the late-morning hours? xD I just thought he was one of those treyvon supporters and didn't like seeing a white boy carrying.

I have seen many different 'nice' and 'niiiicccceeeeeeee' cars around mt. sterling, morehead, owingsville, etc. I've never seen a BMW with local plates, I think he was either an out-of-stater or just a very sheltered local.

Perhaps next time I go getting gas and aa sub, I should OC my pink/stainless .45 Revolver. Maybe it'd be less of a fashion clash with my style?

Not in your state, but related to the current theme, I was recently OC'ing my noticeable rig (stainless .45 revolver with red/white/blue grips) at the gas pumps. I had no problems paying cash inside, but shortly after I started fueling, a lady in a damn-near-chrome-plated SUV pulled up to the pump behind me. I saw the look in her eye when she saw me. It must have taken me a good 4 or 5 minutes to finish filling my tank, and she did not get out of her vehicle until I was driving off. That's pretty rare for around here, but we get a LOT of Californians that haven't figured out things are different here yet.

Not sure why she stuck around, though. Maybe she wanted to witness the carnage?

--Unnecessary sexual content deleted by Moderator--

Can't tell if this is sarcasm in response to your sarcasm or not?

I also had a frightened person today. I was getting gas on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews and stepped inside to grab a drink and some gum. Waiting in line, which is directly in front of the entrance, my .45 is clearly visible. (Wearing a white shirt today so it was pretty contrasting) A guy walked in, saw it, looked me right in the eye, walked back out, and got into his car and left. Didn't get gas that I could see or anything else. Didn't say a word, but it looked to me like he left solely because I was OCing.

I've had people walk out after seeing me OC'ing, and I've had people approach me and try to verbally provoke me. But this is the first time a black guy has walked out after seeing me OC'ing, AND the first time such a person has made such a verbal and physical disgust geasture.

A first for everything!

Last edited by a moderator:

KRM59

Leave it to Drake

Dammit Drake you out causing trouble again? :lol: I think it was as simple as he seen the lettuces was wilted. :banana: or was just pissed your shoes were nicer than his.

DrakeZ07

@Isaac Hey now, we're not all crooks. You could do me a favor and buy mine!
--For sale link deleted by Moderator--

no using my posts as an add center, Lang!

Hmm, now we all have your cellphone number! *snaps some sexy crossdressing pictures for Lang's phone* <3

Last edited by a moderator:

langzaiguy

Eh, guess I broke a rule, bummer. Just a coincidence that I was being called a crook and selling a BMW at the same time. Live & learn.