• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun Store in Las Vegas!

DooFster

Gun Show Ammo
7291 S. Eastern Ave
P - (702) 722-2666
F - (702) 788-2666

Open Tues thru Saturday
10:00am - 6:00pm

gunshowammo@gmail.com / www.ammoshow.com

Here's a quick blurb of average price for common rounds:

Federal HST 9mm (JHP) - $36/box
Federal HST 9mm (FMJ) - $22/box
Federal HST 40cal (JHP) - $41/box
Federal HST 40cal (FMJ) - $27/box
International .380 - $31/box
Expected 3 weeks for 5.7
Expected 3 weeks for .308
Expected delivery for .22lr on Friday

They also have .223, .556, etc as well. They have prices for 1000ct cases and 50ct boxes with each type of ammo.

The guys are really nice and they are OC/CC friendly! They just recently opened up and they said they always get ammo in the door every few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

vegaspassat

You would think that I would know by now what people mean when they say "box" but I'm still confused. Are they boxes of 20, 25, 50, 100, or 250? I've seen 9mm come in boxes of all of those I think and I've seen.223 come in a few different sizes too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

28kfps

Different Wal-marts are starting to receive enough ammo to have some on the shelves though spotty. I picked up a box of 50, 380 just under $15 at Wal-mart. 40cal 100 round $37 at Wal-Mart. Bass Pro Last Weekend had 40cal 100 rounds for $38. A friend picked up 9mm from Wal-mart last weekend for $15, 50 round box 3 box limit not sure which Wal-mart.
Stock Pile Defense in Pahrump shelves is getting some ammo. 40cal $21, 50 round box 9mm I believe around $18, also bird shot 250 shells 12 gauge $75, rifled slugs 12 gauge 20ea for $19.
Assuming you are talking about a 50 round box, I cannot see anyone paying that much for 380. Other stuff is a few $ more, at least they have it.

jdholmes

The website isn't up.

I need plinking 22 ammo - still can't find any at my Walmart. One of these days things will get back to normal. I still believe a large part of the problem is hoarding. Not the whole problem maybe, but part of it.

Anyway...good to know there is another place to check.

desertborn

The website isn't up.

I need plinking 22 ammo - still can't find any at my Walmart. One of these days things will get back to normal. I still believe a large part of the problem is hoarding. Not the whole problem maybe, but part of it.

Anyway...good to know there is another place to check.

Seems like some of those hoarders are selling the 22 ammo on backpages.

The Big Guy

Seems like some of those hoarders are selling the 22 ammo on backpages.

And some at 4+ times normal pricing. You can get all of it you want by checking http://www.gunbot.net/ammo. I would not pay these scalpers for it. Let them eat them when the market turns around and you can buy them for $20.00 per brick again. My local Big 5 has a dozen or so people standing in line every Tuesday (truck day) morning waiting for the door to open. They buy up all that comes in. Don't buy it from them. Let them sit on it!

TBG

The Big Guy

In response to online bullet ordering, I use www.luckygunner.com or you can go to www.cheaperthandirt.com and get links to low priced ammo, after shipping I usually still pay less or equal to what you can find locally in store, but no worries of them being out of stock

Low priced ammo? $12.00 for a box of 50 .22LR is obscene. As the crunch was starting I paid $17 per brick (550 rounds) locally for the same stuff.

TBG