Thread: Would you support and attend a ct firearm seminar

Connecticut USA

Would you support and attend a ct firearm seminar

To those who own or seek to own firearms in Connecticut,

Having attended three public discussions about firearms in Connecticut, I realized that those attending the events were unable to ask questions or express their opinions.

I am also aware of the fact that many individuals effected by proposed legislation were prevented from speaking prior to enactment because public hearings were not held during the legislative session.

I believe that the public has the right to be heard, and believe there is a very effective way to deliver our thoughts and opinions.

I'm tired of others controlling the message and believe that we need to be heard.

I am attempting to explore the production of one or more live televised MODERATED firearm seminar style debates.

I envision a panel discussion with one or more moderators where individuals from those attending would be able to participate by making brief statements or ask questions from a podium.

I am looking to find out if there is any interest in supporting and/or attending a weekend seminar.

Initial contact has been made and the concept pitched.

Much more will need to be done to bring this concept to reality, and I am asking for those who support the concept to let me know.

If interested please send contact information to

earth's crust
    I prefer a meeting with citizens and politicians in an uncontrolled/non-moderated meeting in a big room.

The politicians would have little weak glow sticks attached to their heads.

Axe handles could be handed out to everyone - then the lights are turned off.

Should be a short meeting but highly productive.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-02-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Ed, I'd be with you on this in a heartbeat; but then, you already knew that!
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.