• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Would you support and attend a ct firearm seminar

Edward Peruta

To those who own or seek to own firearms in Connecticut,

Having attended three public discussions about firearms in Connecticut, I realized that those attending the events were unable to ask questions or express their opinions.

I am also aware of the fact that many individuals effected by proposed legislation were prevented from speaking prior to enactment because public hearings were not held during the legislative session.

I believe that the public has the right to be heard, and believe there is a very effective way to deliver our thoughts and opinions.

I'm tired of others controlling the message and believe that we need to be heard.

WITHOUT GOING INTO GREAT DETAIL

I am attempting to explore the production of one or more live televised MODERATED firearm seminar style debates.

I envision a panel discussion with one or more moderators where individuals from those attending would be able to participate by making brief statements or ask questions from a podium.

I am looking to find out if there is any interest in supporting and/or attending a weekend seminar.

Initial contact has been made and the concept pitched.

Much more will need to be done to bring this concept to reality, and I am asking for those who support the concept to let me know.

If interested please send contact information to edperuta@ctgunrights.com

davidmcbeth

Banned
I prefer a meeting with citizens and politicians in an uncontrolled/non-moderated meeting in a big room.

The politicians would have little weak glow sticks attached to their heads.

Axe handles could be handed out to everyone - then the lights are turned off.

Should be a short meeting :) but highly productive.

Last edited: