• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Abandoning Gun Control for 2013

davidmcbeth

Banned
Mommas should talk to their kids, not politicians. Stop threatening or attacking people and you won't get shot at is the subject of their discussion.

Black_water

Mommas should talk to their kids, not politicians. Stop threatening or attacking people and you won't get shot at is the subject of their discussion.

Isn't it amusing that the same people that fight against abstinence only programs for sex are the ones that fight for abstinence only programs for guns?

The same people that tell you that "you can't stop kids from doing X, so we need to give them as much schooling as possible so they can make "informed" choices", do not seem to want informed choices when it comes to guns and fight any attempt to teach kids.

So we are back to the tolerance of banning everything that we don't like.

GHF

Where We IS

Between egomaniac King Michael, who is driving the Senate Dems nuts by making the keeping of their majority harder (if not hopefully impossible), and the arming up and concealed carry application explosions, what is a politico to do?

They can not say I QUIT, WE CAN NOT DELIVER. All they can say is give us time. If Newtown could not do it, the gig is up, though people like Giffords will still be on the stage, their message carried by the main stream media - the same people who are pushing ending Stand Your Ground.

The fight is nowhere near over, but this surge is over.