• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is the time for action

mspgunner

If you care about your OC rights, this is the time for you to stand up and say so!
There is nothing, nothing else more important than this date, take the time, make the trip.
Join over 1,000 patriots who are willing to stand up to the Governor and demad our rights be returned, tell the federal Government where to stick it!
If not now, if not here, then where and when?

http://www.mofirst.org/emails/SAPA-Call-to-Action-07-31-2013.php

randyj

If you care about your OC rights, this is the time for you to stand up and say so!
There is nothing, nothing else more important than this date, take the time, make the trip.
Join over 1,000 patriots who are willing to stand up to the Governor and demad our rights be returned, tell the federal Government where to stick it!
If not now, if not here, then where and when?

You are absolutely right! NOW is the time to make the stand. I have taken the day off for the 9-11-13 rally at the Capitol.

mspgunner

You are absolutely right! NOW is the time to make the stand. I have taken the day off for the 9-11-13 rally at the Capitol.

This is it! I and a few other s took many days over the past three years to get OC rights this far. We want to see 1,000 people there. It starts with one, now we have many. There is no tomorrow after Sept. 11th, till after January, when we do it again and go for more. YES we will, but it takes this step to get the next one.

dogsandhogs

I have mailed letters (postcards) to my senator, my representative, Speaker Jones, and the Senate President Pro Tem. Anyone else?

I will also be in JC on 9/11.

mspgunner

I have mailed letters (postcards) to my senator, my representative, Speaker Jones, and the Senate President Pro Tem. Anyone else?

I will also be in JC on 9/11.

Perfect! Also sought are letters to TV, radio, and newspapers. The below link wil help with that:

If you will take thet ime to write or email newspapers here is a "GUIDE":
http://www.libertytools.org/LibertyTools/mapping/LibertyMaps.php

Last edited:

Pac10

I have the PTO time from work to use as "I" Damn well see fit, so I will be there. I have been lurking around on this form for a little over a year now, and its time to get involved. I have made more calls to reps and senators in the past year than ever in my life. As a veteran I will no longer allow the sacrifice that many of my close friends and I have made for this country be for not! I'm just plain Fed up! I can no longer in good conscience sit by and watch what is going on in this country as a whole, without standing up for every Americans rights. Okay, I've shouted from my soap box enough. Man I feel better, just typing that little bit. COUNT ME IN. mspgunner, thanks for the work you've done, I know it can't be easy. Time for us all to chip in, if only for a day. Thanks again to you all who have worked so hard for us all.

Last edited:

mspgunner

I have the PTO time from work to use as "I" Damn well see fit, so I will be there. I have been lurking around on this form for a little over a year now, and its time to get involved. I have made more calls to reps and senators in the past year than ever in my life. As a veteran I will no longer allow the sacrifice that many of my close friends and I have made for this country be for not! I'm just plain Fed up! I can no longer in good conscience sit by and watch what is going on in this country as a whole, without standing up for every Americans rights. Okay, I've shouted from my soap box enough. Man I feel better, just typing that little bit. COUNT ME IN. mspgunner, thanks for the work you've done, I know it can't be easy. Time for us all to chip in, if only for a day. Thanks again to you all who have worked so hard for us all.

Thank you, it is the power of the people who collectively share the passion for liberty that will make the difference. As the saying goes, some gave all, some gave none.
We the people alowed these freedoms and rights to waiver, we the people will fight to get them back!

mspgunner

Part of "the effort" is to get people to the rally Sept. 11th.
We have encouraged people to contact all forms of local media to get the word out.
One of mine was out today. Please write letters to local media out lets. You can borrow any or all of what i said, but we need people at the rally.

Just received my "West Magazine" in the mail Vol. 18 No. 21 August 7, 2013
This is the "letter to the Editor" they puublished.

http://www.newsmagazinenetwork.com/2013080638246/gun-rights-for-america/