• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Harrisonburg, VA

Marco

I am new to Virginia (Harrisonburg) and looking for meet and greets to attend in the area.

The best way to attend a meet and greet is to host one, imho.
Pick a place, a date and a time that you plan to be there and invite others to join you.
Even if only one person shows your event is a success, as that's one person you didnt know prior.

VCDL usually a has booth at the Harrisonburg gunshow, that should be a good way to meet folks active in advancing 2A.

I don't make it over the mtn much but I will post a meet and greet for our next trip.

Oh yeah, welcome to OCDO. If you aren't a VCDL member yet please look into joining.

Lyndsy Simon

The best way to attend a meet and greet is to host one, imho.
Pick a place, a date and a time that you plan to be there and invite others to join you.
Even if only one person shows your event is a success, as that's one person you didnt know prior.

VCDL usually a has booth at the Harrisonburg gunshow, that should be a good way to meet folks active in advancing 2A.

I don't make it over the mtn much but I will post a meet and greet for our next trip.

Oh yeah, welcome to OCDO. If you aren't a VCDL member yet please look into joining.

I couldn't agree more - host one, and I'll come (I'm in Charlottesville).

zoom6zoom

i don't live there. but come through town on business every so often. Next date is Monday 4/7.

I've never had any OC issues there. Plenty of good eating places. And be sure to visit Ashby Arms.