Thread: I'm back

I'm back

So I left because of being transferred. Went to VA for Training and then got orders right back here. I'm now stationed on the USS JOHN C STENNIS CVN 74 in Bremerton. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, been super busy. S

So FMJ 911 and I saw a unicorn today at the Mount Vernon WAL-MART. Was walking by the ammo section when he saw us and asked what we were carrying. We talked for a little bit. I asked him if he was on any of the forums. He said no. He Told us he's been carrying for about 5 years.

We also saw Grown ups 2 today. Very funny movie. I was concealed in the movie theater.

Look forward to talking to everyone again.

Quote Originally Posted by SigGuy23 View Post
    So I left because of being transferred. Went to VA for Training and then got orders right back here. I'm now stationed on the USS JOHN C STENNIS CVN 74 in Bremerton. Sorry I haven't been on in a while, been super busy. S

So FMJ 911 and I saw a unicorn today at the Mount Vernon WAL-MART. Was walking by the ammo section when he saw us and asked what we were carrying. We talked for a little bit. I asked him if he was on any of the forums. He said no. He Told us he's been carrying for about 5 years.

We also saw Grown ups 2 today. Very funny movie. I was concealed in the movie theater.

Welcome home.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SigGuy23 View Post

Welcome back....

Live Free or Die!

Welcome back. I've met many of the great sailors on the Stennis and those who were relatively new to firearms or WA law I've encouraged to OC.

Welcome back Sailor.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Welcome back. A bunch of us should be out at the National Night Out in Port Orchard if you want to stop by(see sticky above for details). Otherwise, there is a coffee/lunch meetup every 3rd Sat at the Hideaway Cafe in Port Orchard at noon.

Howdy Partner! Now that you're back, we can go and do stuff!
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton

Sigguy23 Homecoming Dinner!

What: Sigguy23 is back in WA after a long time away, come and meet him today and get some dinner too!

When: 5:00 PM Sharp.

Where: Northgate Arby's. 10733 MERIDIAN AVE N SEATTLE , WA 98133

Welcome back

Glad to have you back there SQUID for those that don't know what A squid is it is a multi legged creature that roam around the sea crapping on Marine life. No disrespect to any marines we are all Dept. of Defense.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

BAM, Zombie Thread...
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

deleted
    Last edited by Grim_Night; 08-04-2014 at 11:36 PM.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    OP posted in OP's own thread about OP's location so that people might meet up with the OP. Not a zombie thread.
    Might want to check your timeline again 1911er brought it back from 1 yr ago.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Zombeh Thread! HEH HEH

BTW 8/4 was 100 year mark when all them squabbling babies declared war on each other.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." George Patton