• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ihop greensboro and battleground ave no longer opencarry friendly!

ryanb197901

Went to wendover ave ihop this morning and there was a sign on the door, just so happens the district manager was there, I politly explained to him he lost my families business. He said his hands were tied it was corporate that made the decision? I know this sucks so we all need to write corporate in concord nc...looks like we lost another great place to eat!

davidmcbeth

Banned
Put a sign on the grass near the street noting to everyone that they are antis ... maybe they'll take their sign down.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Went to wendover ave ihop this morning and there was a sign on the door, just so happens the district manager was there, I politly explained to him he lost my families business. He said his hands were tied it was corporate that made the decision? I know this sucks so we all need to write corporate in concord nc...looks like we lost another great place to eat!

I sincerely doubt that "corporate" IHOP has been any such decision, but stranger things have happened. I've been in many IHOPs w/o any problems at all

IHOP Corporate Office Headquarters HQ
450 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, California 91203 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-818-240-6055
Fax Number: 1-818-637-3131
Customer Service Number: 1-866-995-3463
Ihop Guest Relations: 1-866-444-5144

Jamesm760

I sincerely doubt that "corporate" IHOP has been any such decision, but stranger things have happened. I've been in many IHOPs w/o any problems at all

IHOP Corporate Office Headquarters HQ
450 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, California 91203 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-818-240-6055
Fax Number: 1-818-637-3131
Customer Service Number: 1-866-995-3463
Ihop Guest Relations: 1-866-444-5144

Corporate is in California... Nuff said. I'm emailing them now.

hotrod08

The IHOP on Wendover AVE has had a sign posted for as long as I remember. I had a picture of it at one time. Last time I was there the sign said something along the lines of: Weapons Prohibited Unless Law Enforcement OR State Permit Holder.

Wulf.45

Battleground/Westover Terrace too? I've had conversations with the General Manager there, and he supports OC. Interesting if they've posted as well.