Thread: Open Carry Washington Facebook Page

Open Carry Washington Facebook Page

I noticed the Facebook Page does not get used a lot. I think it would be better to post all the OC meet-ups, picnics/potlucks, and community events... but again that is just me. I usually post on my Face Book Group all the OC Link Ups that I pull up from the WA Forum and put it on event tabs in my group to support OCWA. Last wall post from OCWA FB was July I believe...

Also keep my FB Group informed of your victories in the pursuit of 2nd Amend Rights i.e Rogues latest victory with Tacoma Library

I add all FYI, good to know, RCW on FB File page for my group to be able to download or keep informed in the latest development...

Just a little hard going through latest threads and pull out pertinent info...here. OK... I'm damn lazy... lot easier to share and post thread on FB..LOL

Anyway, any OC meets, new community news, or even blogs on OC friendly places in WA... I like to know and help spread all the good news and hard fought victories y'all have done here...

Islandal AL

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by islandal72 View Post
    I noticed the Facebook Page does not get used a lot. I think it would be better to post all the OC meet-ups, picnics/potlucks, and community events... but again that is just me. I usually post on my Face Book Group all the OC Link Ups that I pull up from the WA Forum and put it on event tabs in my group to support OCWA. Last wall post from OCWA FB was July I believe...

Also keep my FB Group informed of your victories in the pursuit of 2nd Amend Rights i.e Rogues latest victory with Tacoma Library

I add all FYI, good to know, RCW on FB File page for my group to be able to download or keep informed in the latest development...

Just a little hard going through latest threads and pull out pertinent info...here. OK... I'm damn lazy... lot easier to share and post thread on FB..LOL

Anyway, any OC meets, new community news, or even blogs on OC friendly places in WA... I like to know and help spread all the good news and hard fought victories y'all have done here...

Islandal AL
    Our face book page Open Carry Washington Whatcom County gets used a little more than that. Feel free to like and post.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Not everyone uses FB...I will NOT allow that on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by islandal72 View Post

Islandal AL

Thanks Al. Bill Starks and I administer the Washington Facebook page. Originally it was a backup to the OCDO forum (it used to crash all the time). We are trying to use it strategically.

nick
    Live Free or Die!

As much as I recognize that Facebook and most everything else about my generation sucks, I also recognize that it is a useful tool.
    That being said, I was unaware that there was a OC WA page.
    Whoever runs it would be well advised to post often, as people share posts, and other people see the page as a result.

I don't use facebook or any of the other social media sites(or use texting), in fact i absolutely refuse to. the closest I come are some forums....like this one.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Washi...66874943419858

Whatcom County page of Washington Open Carry. Stop by and see whats happening in Whatcom County.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington