• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Informal meet in St Joe?

Pac10

Anyone interested in a cup of joe at Starbucks Sat morning? Figured thats about as OC friendly in St joe as it gets.

Pac10

I got to thinking about this a bit, if you plan to show up tomorrow please try and let me know today by 4. I was thinking that it may be a good idea to inform the manager, just to avoid any potential issues and be polite. The head count is two right now, but 10 could cause some concern. If anyone thinks that's a bad idea please let me know. I just feel that would be best.

Pac10

Cool, stopped by today while OCing. They were super swamped, so I just got my order and left.