• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newport News Area OC Dinner 16 August 2013 - 7pm at Longhorn Steakhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCop

LongHorn Steakhouse
12581 Jefferson Ave, Newport News

First time to set something up... For those of us who can't always make it out to Virginia Beach or Richmond on the regular. This shouldn't be construed to limit those of you in the Richmond, VB or any other crowds from coming out. The more the merrier...

Skid, Peter, Grape, Scouser and the other Richmond guys/gals, this is a special invite where the wife and I can actually engage in conversation and not be surrounded by our team of minors... lol. I know its right behind yours but I'm limited on my days... You know Uncle Sam doesn't like to share what they own..

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That is a Friday which means I must check with my other half to see what my week-end schedule might be, but will make every effort. She is still a member of the gainfully employed class and doesn't normally leave the office until 5:00 or later - will have to let you know.

Would enjoy the opportunity to put faces to those I have not met in person and renew old acquantances :)

mpguy

I'll try to come. Kids should be at my parents that day, and the mention of steak would easily convince the wife for the green light...: p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have been advised that we have a prior commitment for that date - raincheck please.

Justine

Bummer. I'll take a rain check, too. Fridays are usually no go's for me because I work long hours. If you do a weekend thing I'm game though! :D

AFCop

I would really like max participation on this so can I get a moderator to edit the title of the thread to 18 August, same time. People coming from the other side of thd tunnel should be spared traffic heading west and hopefully we can get more peeps. Kids are welcome, dont let that deter you...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I would really like max participation on this so can I get a moderator to edit the title of the thread to 18 August, same time. People coming from the other side of thd tunnel should be spared traffic heading west and hopefully we can get more peeps. Kids are welcome, dont let that deter you...
PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.