• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops caught on video in Schenectady NY planting crack in business

Maverick9

[video=youtube;hMA1Otuat2U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hMA1Otuat2U[/video]

The Sheriff nor the Chief was available for comment, but the Sheriff said the Informant didn't follow proper procedure**. Oh...wait, the informant didn't properly follow their procedure? Hmm, guess he wished he hadn't said that. He went on to say they didn't purposely plant evidence. Guess he'll be wishing he hadn't said that either. Interesting that it comes right from the top.

Anyone want to hire a slightly used Sheriff?

**(I think the cheat sheet says 'totally disavow the operative, Jim'. )

Just to make it relevant to Open Carry, the informant was openly carrying something when he accidentally dropped it on the counter. Oh, Pshaw.

Fallschirjmäger

Appears to be a definite frame-up, though I'm apparently of the wrong ethnic persuasion to see the 'racial aspect' of this. I'm fairly sure the CI would have done the same thing had the shop owner been white, black, brown, yellow or even polka-dotted.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I would not have shown the cops the footage ... show it in court after they all perjured themselves.

Blacks sell drugs says the woman ... that's what they would have argued. Well, its true but it not limited to blacks.

Ah, this war on drugs ... how retarded is it

The informant fled, likely in fear of his life ... cops catch him and he's dead .. they'll shoot him to hide the facts

WalkingWolf

Clearly the people in that community have failed to train the good intentioned police officers in proper procedure. <Sarcasm>

davidmcbeth

Banned
That's not how discovery works, nor would it be admitted as evidence - for that reason.

The footage was his, not the state's. If they state does not ask for it in discovery then it would be fair game to introduce it at trial with a proper foundation being laid.

You think that state would have gave the TV News the footage?

Maybe you missed that part of the video linked where the reporter said that the defendant gave them the video.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maverick - for future reference, if you have a video to embed in a post and your are using it to start a topic, the ad eats so muck of it you can't see the right half. It takes someone like me to repost it so we can see the full screen.

FYI

One can also rt. click and copy the url and paste it too .. (normally what I do)

Maverick9

Maverick - for future reference, if you have a video to embed in a post and your are using it to start a topic, the ad eats so muck of it you can't see the right half. It takes someone like me to repost it so we can see the full screen.

FYI

Apparently only on your PC, Mate:

copcaught.jpg

DrakeZ07

Just use a bigger monitor, or a couple similar sized ones and link them together so you have a bigger one for cheaper price!

SS.jpg

sudden valley gunner

They didn't plant it on purpose?, is he trying make people think they accidentally planted it, they meant to plant it somewhere else, they don't plant drugs but officers carry them around for other reasons?

Clearly the people in that community have failed to train the good intentioned police officers in proper procedure. <Sarcasm>

LOL....damn I better go down to my local yokels and make sure they have a policy against planting evidence. :lol:

DocWalker

This race stuff is off the hook so to speak.

It is getting worn out that if anyone that isn't white gets arrested, pulled over, killed, or accused of something then it must be racist. Hell if you disagree with a certain political leader you must be a racist. I don't see how race had anything to do with this; this is about a crooked informant planting evidence to please his LEO masters...PERIOD.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
This race stuff is off the hook so to speak.

It is getting worn out that if anyone that isn't white gets arrested, pulled over, killed, or accused of something then it must be racist. Hell if you disagree with a certain political leader you must be a racist. I don't see how race had anything to do with this; this is about a crooked informant planting evidence to please his LEO masters...PERIOD.

They do this sort of crap to white people all the time, too.

I really don't care what the race of the victim is; this stuff needs to stop. Anyone who is party to framing someone for a criminal offense ought to receive lengthy felony sentences ("taken out and shot" would work, were it not for my irksome opposition to government wielding the power to impose death) - at the very least whatever their victim would have received. Lengthier if the perpetrator is a cop. Furthermore, the current law enforcement culture needs to be eradicated with prejudice.

Last edited:

DocWalker

They do this sort of crap to white people all the time, too.

I really don't care what the race of the victim is; this stuff needs to stop. Anyone who is party to framing someone for a criminal offense ought to receive lengthy felony sentences - at the very least whatever their victim would have received. Lengthier if the perpetrator is a cop. Furthermore, the current law enforcement culture needs to be eradicated with prejudice.

We agree that it can and does happen to anyone reguardless of color, religion...ect

My point being I can't site the last time a white person was framed that he or his nieghbors claimed that it was because he was white.

Race had nothing to do with this as it shouldn't.

OC for ME

Send the "planters" to the Kush and let them hassle OCers over there. Planting drugs there is acceptable as long as you use Euros or USDs.