Thread: You all don't know how good you have it

Regular Member TheIrishNationalist's Avatar

You all don't know how good you have it

In Northern Ireland, all must be registered and licensed. You all don't know how good you have it sometimes....

Glad to have an out of town visitor! I'm sure that just like here, that the criminals in your country make sure their weapons are registered and licensed? Sorry, I have a sarcastic sense of humor.

But, yes I have been to a number of other countries and although the US is not perfect we do for the most part have it pretty good.
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 08-08-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Welcome to OCDO. How did you find out about us? Will your government now list you as an international terrorist? (DHS here in the USA already has your name down.)

In truth, we pretty much are aware of how good we have it, compared to most other countries. Sadly, we also remember how much better things used to be and understand why things went all pear-shaped. Part of the RKBA "movement" is to educate and remind the masses. Open carry is one of the greatest ways to do that.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishNationalist View Post
    In Northern Ireland, all must be registered and licensed. You all don't know how good you have it sometimes....
    Make you own guns ... the IRA knows how to do that ... (which split off I won't say ~ you know).

Ireland will be re-united ! British rule is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Make you own guns ... the IRA knows how to do that ... (which split off I won't say ~ you know).

Ireland will be re-united ! British rule is unacceptable.
    If Scotland is any indicator to british rule regarding the home isles... then Ireland has got it pretty darn good even without its northern couple counties!

Atleast the Irish don't have that annoying tory accent that is secretly attractive. Simply Smashing Love! Right! Pip pip and all that pish posh Irish and Brittish stuff, right right, ello guv'ner! off to the hunt! Rue Brittania!
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Welcome,

For your safety, stay in this general discussion section. Wandering off into individual state forums is treated by some as a trespass.

I don't really call being a citizen of a country that seizes my money and uses it to spill the blood of half the globe for monetary and political gain, "having it good."

Your homeland sounds not much different that Illinois, a state here in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishNationalist View Post
    Yes we do

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Welcome to OCDO. How did you find out about us? Will your government now list you as an international terrorist? (DHS here in the USA already has your name down.)

In truth, we pretty much are aware of how good we have it, compared to most other countries. Sadly, we also remember how much better things used to be and understand why things went all pear-shaped. Part of the RKBA "movement" is to educate and remind the masses. Open carry is one of the greatest ways to do that.

stay safe.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Welcome,

For your safety, stay in this general discussion section. Wandering off into individual state forums is treated by some as a trespass.
    Wander all you want it's an open forum, don't mind the "no outsider" wankers. Visit my state all you want I and many others welcome you and we will tell the few isolationist to shut up.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Well, considering the entire forum is the property of John and Mike, whose rules insist that state forums are open to all participants, it looks as though "some" will have to stuff it.
    Last edited by marshaul; 08-08-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Well, considering the entire forum is the property of John and Mike, whose rules insist that state forums are open to all participants, it looks as though "some" will have to stuff it.
    +1 to that!
    You are welcome in the AZ forum any time!

-MH
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    That's a good point. I don't make it a habit of reporting very many posts that are against the rules, but I think I will when that happens. Narrow minded exclusion bugs the hell out of me.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)