• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You all don't know how good you have it

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Glad to have an out of town visitor! I'm sure that just like here, that the criminals in your country make sure their weapons are registered and licensed? Sorry, I have a sarcastic sense of humor.

But, yes I have been to a number of other countries and although the US is not perfect we do for the most part have it pretty good.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to OCDO. How did you find out about us? Will your government now list you as an international terrorist? (DHS here in the USA already has your name down.)

In truth, we pretty much are aware of how good we have it, compared to most other countries. Sadly, we also remember how much better things used to be and understand why things went all pear-shaped. Part of the RKBA "movement" is to educate and remind the masses. Open carry is one of the greatest ways to do that.

stay safe.

DrakeZ07

Make you own guns ... the IRA knows how to do that ... (which split off I won't say ~ you know).

Ireland will be re-united ! British rule is unacceptable.

If Scotland is any indicator to british rule regarding the home isles... then Ireland has got it pretty darn good even without its northern couple counties!

Atleast the Irish don't have that annoying tory accent that is secretly attractive. Simply Smashing Love! Right! Pip pip and all that pish posh Irish and Brittish stuff, right right, ello guv'ner! off to the hunt! Rue Brittania!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Welcome,

For your safety, stay in this general discussion section. Wandering off into individual state forums is treated by some as a trespass.

Tackett

I don't really call being a citizen of a country that seizes my money and uses it to spill the blood of half the globe for monetary and political gain, "having it good."

sudden valley gunner

Welcome to OCDO. How did you find out about us? Will your government now list you as an international terrorist? (DHS here in the USA already has your name down.)

In truth, we pretty much are aware of how good we have it, compared to most other countries. Sadly, we also remember how much better things used to be and understand why things went all pear-shaped. Part of the RKBA "movement" is to educate and remind the masses. Open carry is one of the greatest ways to do that.

stay safe.

+1

Welcome,

For your safety, stay in this general discussion section. Wandering off into individual state forums is treated by some as a trespass.

Wander all you want it's an open forum, don't mind the "no outsider" wankers. Visit my state all you want I and many others welcome you and we will tell the few isolationist to shut up.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran

Well, considering the entire forum is the property of John and Mike, whose rules insist that state forums are open to all participants, it looks as though "some" will have to stuff it.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Well, considering the entire forum is the property of John and Mike, whose rules insist that state forums are open to all participants, it looks as though "some" will have to stuff it.

That's a good point. I don't make it a habit of reporting very many posts that are against the rules, but I think I will when that happens. Narrow minded exclusion bugs the hell out of me.