• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Sunday, August 11, 2013 - Henrico, Va.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Utah Concealed Firearm Permit class - Henrico, Va.​

BCI_Instructor1.jpg

Proactive Shooters, LLC will be conducting our next Utah permit class this weekend, Sunday, August 11, 2013. Class runs from 9am to 3pm and the cost for the class is $85.00

Class will be held in our office classroom, located at 6010 West Broad Street, Suite 205, Henrico, Va.
office-300x225.jpg
classroom-300x225.jpg

Concealed carry enthusiasts know that the Utah non-resident concealed firearm permit is the permit to have. If you travel for business or pleasure, now you can continue to maintain your personal safety in more states across the country. In order to obtain this important permit, a student must complete an approved course of instruction taught by a Utah state certified instructor. Proactive Shooters has the most experienced Utah certified instructor in Metro Richmond on staff, and we have offered this class continuously since 2008!

A Utah non-resident permit is valid for 5 years, and the cost to apply is $51. Renewals can be done online upon expiration and the renewal fee is $15. If you do not already have a Virginia CHP, this class will satisfy the requirement for that permit as well. An additional certificate is provided for that at no extra cost.

You may register online via our website here - http://proactiveshooters.com/class-registration/

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
How long is Utah taking for a turn around now, Jim?

Will be taking a trip half way across the country and I have to renew mine + I'm late in doing so. :(