• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks Gun Owners Appreciation Day - Today (Friday, Aug. 9)

OC for ME

I will not patronize Starbucks because of the liberal candidates that the Founder/CEO supports who work to remove our 2A right. Being "neutral" is not enough. Besides, their coffe tastes burnt to me.

Boba Fett

Every once in a while I get a craving for their bottled frappecinos...so I strapped on the Glock and headed over to get that and a cheese danish. Didn't cost too much; maybe 3 or 4 bucks. Had a nice conversation with a buddy. Can't please everyone I guess.

mspgunner

Every once in a while I get a craving for their bottled frappecinos...so I strapped on the Glock and headed over to get that and a cheese danish. Didn't cost too much; maybe 3 or 4 bucks. Had a nice conversation with a buddy. Can't please everyone I guess.

Star Bucks affords OC an opportunity for public exposure. Because their corporate policy is neutral on OC if it is legal in the area, you are good to go without a problem there. In my experience you get a good variety of people who most likely are not of the firearm culture exposed to the fact that guns are NOT evil. Education of the public at large is a good thing.

Redbaron007

Star Bucks affords OC an opportunity for public exposure. Because their corporate policy is neutral on OC if it is legal in the area, you are good to go without a problem there. In my experience you get a good variety of people who most likely are not of the firearm culture exposed to the fact that guns are NOT evil. Education of the public at large is a good thing.

Agree 200%.

I missed Friday and instead did it Saturday morning. :cool: