• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Guns & coffee

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Starbucks Appreciation Day!!

We will be caffeinating at the Bakerview Starbucks at Noon.
Sunset starbucks at two and anywhere else we can go. Remember your two dollar bills.

sudden valley gunner

Starbucks Appreciation Day!!

We will be caffeinating at the Bakerview Starbucks at Noon.
Sunset starbucks at two and anywhere else we can go. Remember your two dollar bills.

I had an idea this morning if I wasn't tight on funds, I'd go in with 50 bucks and tell them that the this is to cover the customers behind me.....

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Watching the "news" this morning with my Sweet Baboo. KING5 seems to want to start a confrontation between us and the antis. Who would have thought........

gsx1138

Watching the "news" this morning with my Sweet Baboo. KING5 seems to want to start a confrontation between us and the antis. Who would have thought........

Yeah, I noticed that as well. It seemed like they were trying to instigate (or are hoping) for some kind of confrontation. The coverage itself was weak. Although their interviews with random people seemed to indicate that most could care less.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Just wondering why the one in Safeway? The real Starbucks is only a block away. I might go to Yelm and meet you if the family plans allow.

Why, because I'm working just outside entrance nearest Starbucks at Safeway this weekend. So it was convenient. I saw 3 unicorns, but since I was talking with customers I was only able to talk to the last one. After I got done at 6 pm, I got dressed (put my gun back on) and met up with the new guy for coffee. He said he's been coming to the OCDO site, but only as a lurker. He said he will have to register, and actually post up now. If you're reading this, it was good to meet you Rob. I will be at the Safeway in Yelm 12-6 pm this weekend.