Thread: Hero cops beat woman for no reason in front of her kid

Hero cops beat woman for no reason in front of her kid

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...ting.wqad.html

We have to believe the hero was "disciplined". He wasn't caned and he is not in jail, so I'm not understanding in what form that discipline came. My bet: 2 weeks paid vacation.
    Last edited by 77zach; 08-09-2013 at 11:14 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post

We have to believe the hero was "disciplined". He wasn't caned and he is not in jail, so I'm not understanding in what form that discipline came. My bet: 2 weeks paid vacation.
    Don't be surprised you get a tong lashing from eye95 for equating a disciplinary action as a paid vacation.

Cool

Hey no Cop Bashing....

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post

I think there are two stories on the video. First story was the apparent molestation by the TSA of a "little person" who apparently is a baker. The second story is of the beat down.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocWalker View Post
    Hey no Cop Bashing....
    How about Eye-bashing?

Kinda lends new meaning to the term black eye, don't it?

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.