• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 8/10, 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road
..........Map
Richmond, VA 23236

(804) 320-5078

Preemptive location strike, because I miss their cinnamon sticky buns.

67GT390FB

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road
..........Map
Richmond, VA 23236

(804) 320-5078

Preemptive location strike, because I miss their cinnamon sticky buns.

did you forget about the pre outdoor show breakfast at RCD tomorrow at 8am-till whenever?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
did you forget about the pre outdoor show breakfast at RCD tomorrow at 8am-till whenever?

Has it been two weeks already? How time flies when we are having fun.

Grape can go eat his cinnamon buns while we all meet up for the pre-Outdoor Show breakfast.

stay safe.

scouser

so where is it tomorrow ?

Grape can always run in the one on Gaskins for his bun fix on his way home

if Frick and Frack can't agree how are the rest of us mere human beings supposed to cope?

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

My social secretary failed to give me the note this morning :uhoh:

Unfortunately, I will need to be Southside 7:30 - 8:00 AM Sat. soooooo, I guess there will be 2 Richmond OC breakfasts.

Primary
: River City Diner, Parham Rd location - 8:00 AM 'til
&
Secondary: Golden Corral, Providence Rd - 9:30 AM

Sorry 'bout the confusion. :(

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Fear not o Great one

My social secretary failed to give me the note this morning :uhoh:

Unfortunately, I will need to be Southside 7:30 - 8:00 AM Sat. soooooo, I guess there will be 2 Richmond OC breakfasts.

Primary
: River City Diner, Parham Rd location - 8:00 AM 'til
&
Secondary: Golden Corral, Providence Rd - 9:30 AM

Sorry 'bout the confusion. :(

Thou shall not eat alone. The "South of the James by invitation Only" team will be represented. See you at GC.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Asmuch as I'll miss talking to Grape, I'll be at RCD with Skidmark and those nasty old hunters....some of which hunt with dogs but none of whom are :uhoh:DOG HUNTERS:uhoh:.

Then on to the show where we'll get to watch Kirby Burch maybe with Delegate Ware on a leash.:lol:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Asmuch as I'll miss talking to Grape, I'll be at RCD with Skidmark and those nasty old hunters....some of which hunt with dogs but none of whom are :uhoh:DOG HUNTERS:uhoh:.

Then on to the show where we'll get to watch Kirby Burch maybe with Delegate Ware on a leash.:lol:

Will he be re-enacting the creation of the internet? Or selling autographed copies of the pamphlet detailing how he set up VCDL?

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Peace and guiet?

Well, not really at GC, but Grape and I had an enjoyable breakfast none the less. Seems I missed Sidestreet and the Mrs for the early shift.

Hope all those that went to RCD had as good a time as I did.

sidestreet

Sorry we missed you guys...,

Well, not really at GC, but Grape and I had an enjoyable breakfast none the less. Seems I missed Sidestreet and the Mrs for the early shift.

Hope all those that went to RCD had as good a time as I did.

my fault totally, had a head full of ideas for today, just got the times and locations mixed up. Did see one other unicorn at GC this morning, then saw Grape out in the parking lot. Planning on taking mrs. and lil' miss sidestreet to RRPC for some range time with the 327 mag and 9mm "gurly guns"..., if they get back form getting their hair done in time. ;)

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.