• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South sound meetup 18 AUG 2013

Schlepnier

Well I am sure we all enjoyed the open carry picnic, however we have not had an OC meetup for august yet so here goes

where:
Lacey Starbucks

Martin Way Station
4250 Martin Way

Olympia, WA 985165317

When: 18 AUG 2pm-4pm

O_Kellogg

I've been thinkin' I might make it. Sort of into my nap-time, but I'll see if I can find some business to keep me going that late...

OK.

islandal72

South Sound OC Meeting

I am doing the Libertarian Booth at Hempfest today at noon to 4pm. Weekday, are good for me. But SAT/SUN is spotty.
When you post, I also post on FACE Book Group Sites as well.

One thing I wanted to ask. Open Carry cowboy style, w/ revolver... any specific rules I need to know about?

How about throwing a get together during later in the week like Thursday/Friday, maybe after work hours?

I really want us to find a good working schedule so we can have the most effective presence!!!

v/r

islandal72

Last edited:

Schlepnier

I am doing the Libertarian Booth at Hempfest today at noon to 4pm. Weekday, are good for me. But SAT/SUN is spotty.
When you post, I also post on FACE Book Group Sites as well.

One thing I wanted to ask. Open Carry cowboy style, w/ revolver... any specific rules I need to know about?

How about throwing a get together during later in the week like Thursday/Friday, maybe after work hours?

I really want us to find a good working schedule so we can have the most effective presence!!!

v/r

islandal72

I figure by now that you have looked through the OC flyer it has pretty much everything you need to know.

Don't handle, or draw your weapon unless you need to defend yourself or others, in such cases professional marksmanship is appreciated.

I work during the week days and Saturday so sunday is about the only real free day I have. if you want to set up a meetup in your area start a thread.

:banana: