Thread: Connecticut Carry - Help the East Haven Plane Crach Victims

Connecticut Carry - Help the East Haven Plane Crach Victims

Note: This is not a Connecticut Carry hosted event, although we are proud to get involved. We just feel that there are a lot of Connecticut residents whom we know that would like to help out other Connecticut residents in a time of need. Please consider taking your loved one(s) out for a nice lunch or dinner to help out the East Haven families.

From East Haven Chili's management:

On Friday August 8th, 2013 there was a tragic loss of life here in East Haven. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families affected by this terrible tragedy. When any member of this community is lost, we feel as if we lost a member of our family. Our Chili's family would like the opportunity to give back to these families who lost loved ones. This Thursday, August 15th, we will be donating 50% of our sales to those affected. Please let us do the cooking Thursday and help us support these families.

Thursday
    August 15th, 2013
    11AM - 11PM

Flyer: http://ctcarry.com/Document/Download...7-8037e1cf6d62

Please get the word out so we can all help the people of East Haven who need some help.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    I don't think that there was any major financial loss here ... plane crashed and killed 2 minor children on the ground, and in the air the pilot and his non-married child died.

The mother on the ground got out ..

What's the money collected going for?

Insurance will cover all the $$ losses.

Money cannot fix any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I don't think that there was any major financial loss here ... plane crashed and killed 2 minor children on the ground, and in the air the pilot and his non-married child died.

The mother on the ground got out ..

What's the money collected going for?

Insurance will cover all the $$ losses.

Money cannot fix any of this.
    I can't believe I am agreeing with something David has posted. Although quite sad indeed, I can't remember the last time there was an untimely death, ie, car wreck, etc...that claimed the lives of four people from two (and a half) different families where there was a fundraiser. I hope they make out well.

Connecticut Carry - Help the East Haven Plane Crach Victims

They are well over ten thousand and the place has been packed solid.

Good to see people showing support for the community.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich B View Post
    They are well over ten thousand and the place has been packed solid.

Good to see people showing support for the community.
    Good marketing ... I guess