• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A certain retired police officer...

eye95

He is decidedly NOT my friend.

Oh, and until you have stopped trolling for months, I will not respond to you on topic. I will only point out your behavior and your egregious errors, such as this one. You have a long way to go to lose the troll reputation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

You already did, duh. And I'm a big enough guy to correct myself....you are not his friend but appear to be his lover.

You have an video to show that this is not true? Then it is...

Just wanted folks to see the whole quote that you dishonestly edited so that they can see that I was not discussing on topic with you, but pointing out a lie that you posted.

I see that you are still behaving like a troll, a liar, and a loser.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
Just wanted folks to see the whole quote that you dishonestly edited so that they can see that I was not discussing on topic with you, but pointing out a lie that you posted.

I see that you are still behaving like a troll, a liar, and a loser.

<o>

but no video huh? hmmmm...by your own standards, it does not look good you you ... maybe you should move on

F350

A certain retired police officer whom I know was telling someone today that, if he encountered an OCer in a metropolitan area, he'd tell him to leave immediately. If the carrier did not, the cop'd hang around until enough of his fellow cops showed up so they would be able to beat the carrier up. He didn't say that they would (maybe they would've), but clearly, he was into intimidating law abiding folk doing something he did not want them to do.

Man I am glad he is no longer in law enforcement. The way he speaks makes me wonder if he weren't more of a criminal than the folks he typically arrested.

<o>

Typical chicken shat bully-boy cop!

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I see that you're still behaving like an ass.
Your regurgitated feeble-minded answer is like a bad hairdo. No matter how much hairspray you apply, it is still a bad hairdo.

The only person that referred to terrorists was Fallschirmjäger. And he spoke not one word about the subject matter being redirected.

It takes a lot of practice to become obnoxious. You scored an A ++.

Moving on.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I take exception.
Without question, eye95 will flush any reasonable debate down the crapper.
If a discussion does not conform to his belief system he immediately starts to berate.

As he loves to say: Moving on.......

Point taken.

I know I find it really annoying when moderators heave in a general "behave yourselves" without bothering to follow the thread and actually determine who is the jerk.

I apologize.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I see that you are still behaving like an ass.

<o>

Be careful, or you'll wear out the a and s--you've typed that accusation so many times in the last several hours.

Can't you think of anything else to say? You sound like a non-sequitur broken record.

1245A Defender

Wow!!!

I see that you're still behaving like an ass.

<o>

I see that you continue to behave like an ass.

<o>

<o>

<o>

QFT

this must be a recording,,,

I dont know what youre trying to make happen here.
But repeating the "acting like an ass" comment is a rule violation. Please just stop...

eye95

Meh. You and a few others have behaved so so much like asses lately, I just want to point it out so folks notice. It is only posted so much because you are doing it so much.

Respond to me on-topic, and I will respond in kind. Behave like an ass, and I will simply acknowledge that fact. Ain't no use in wasting more effort than that.

ON edit: An intervening post made it unclear that this comment is directed at Citizen's above behavior.

<O>

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
QFT

But repeating the "acting like an ass" comment is a rule violation. Please just stop...

Don't you understand? Everybody except Eye95 is behaving like an a**.

And, now you are, too.

Eye will be along in just a moment to tell you so.

:D

ETA: Oops. Too late. Eye already used the a-word against 1245ADefender.

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

QFT

I see that you are still behaving like an ass. Stop behaving like an ass, and I will stop pointing it out.

<o>

i see that you changed my quote of post 35.
that is a rule violation, and Very dishonest!

on topic, i like the idea of a recording of that cop and his plan to violate the rights of citizens.
Do you think any good could come from that?

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
i see that you changed my quote of post 37.
that is a rule violation, and Very dishonest!

on topic, i like the idea of a recording of that cop and his plan to violate the rights of citizens.
Do you think any good could come from that?

Ten extra points for steering back to the topic before the *ss-blaming ape.

:)