Thread: Wow! THREE!!!

Wow! THREE!!!

A friend and I headed to a local barbeque joint, and after chowing down, I headed into the restroom to take care of business.

Another gent followed me in and he was OCing. I thought, "cool." Then a third gent walked in. He was OCing, too. None of us knew one another from Adam. Just an interesting and rare coincidence.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    A friend and I headed to a local barbeque joint, and after chowing down, I headed into the restroom to take care of business.

Another gent followed me in and he was OCing. I thought, "cool." Then a third gent walked in. He was OCing, too. None of us knew one another from Adam. Just an interesting and rare coincidence.

Cool.

Next time, make the location a little less specific. Opens the door to a...um...rainbow wide spectrum of interpretations about what happened in there.

The reference to a biblical man who was naked half the time, and wore only a g-string fig-leaf later didn't help, neither.
    Last edited by Citizen; 08-11-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Lucky you survived