Thread: Alabama sheriff tells 18-20 year old permit applicants to go check with mama!

Alabama sheriff tells 18-20 year old permit applicants to go check with mama!

Sheriffs still use "may issue" loophole to deny or delay "shall issue."

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/N...er-4723957.php
    Last edited by RMcL; 08-13-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Quick we better raise the age of "Selective Service" from 18 to 21.

We need to get everyone in the military under 21 disarmed fast as they are not mature enough.

And please tell me why for the love of god do we allow 18 year olds to vote, they must be the inmature ones screwing up this country....dam them...

Quote Originally Posted by DocWalker View Post
    Quick we better raise the age of "Selective Service" from 18 to 21.

We need to get everyone in the military under 21 disarmed fast as they are not mature enough.

And please tell me why for the love of god do we allow 18 year olds to vote, they must be the inmature ones screwing up this country....dam them...
    good 1
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Quote Originally Posted by DocWalker View Post
    I agree. The last thing we need to let happen is to allow the Libertard anti-gun politicians to brainwash their young and impressionable minds with progressive ideas to get them elected to high ranking positions.

Quote Originally Posted by bob888 View Post
    I agree. The last thing we need to let happen is to allow the Libertard anti-gun politicians to brainwash their young and impressionable minds with progressive ideas to get them elected to high ranking positions.
    I think we are a little to late as the Libs seem to control the public "indoctorating" centers...also known as our public school system; as well as the post high school education system.