• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clarion Hotel in Richmond--is it "Posted"?

Dreamer

[h=4]Clarion Hotel Central[/h]
3207 N Boulevard, Richmond

I'll be staying here in November for a conference, and wondered if it was posted, because, as I will be in VA, I want to carry.

Does anyone know their policy?

Thanks!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Clarion Hotel Central

3207 N Boulevard, Richmond

I'll be staying here in November for a conference, and wondered if it was posted, because, as I will be in VA, I want to carry.

Does anyone know their policy?

Thanks!

Although it has been awhile, I have OCd there.

Maybe we'll have a chance to catch dinner when you're in town.

Dreamer

Thanks everyone. Grape--Although I'd LOVE to get together for dinner, it looks ike it's going to be a VERY busy nd tight schedule, so I doubt I'll have a chance to get off-site.

I'll be sure to give a full report in November, after I get back...