• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drat.

Gunhobbit

Rumor was that there was going to be an OC guy at the last city council meeting, planning to address the council on some issue or other.

But ... nothin'.

Oh well, maybe next time.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Darn.

Just agreeing with whatever you were dratting about but didn't include in the thread title.

Can't fault me for being agreeable.

Gunhobbit

Just agreeing with whatever you were dratting about but didn't include in the thread title.

Can't fault me for being agreeable.

Absolutely not! Agreeable is good! The world would be a better place if there was MORE agreeableness and less of the constant search to find ways to disagree or take offense at what The Other Guy said or did!

Your agreement is duly noted and sincerely appreciated. :D