• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I want to exercise my right

nemo

I think we met in person 4 years ago Nemo....I've never had any reason to think you're even close to dumb!:lol:

Thanks (sometimes I can be a slow reader, though....)

For the record (just trying to help the NSA with their records!), we met maybe twice in Richmond (I don't always attend Lobby Day: shame on me) and once in Surry.

Good idea putting photos up, in that other thread: I like to put names with faces.

nemo

Someone more clever than myself recently wrote words to the effect of: We live under a judicial system that has somehow managed to find a "right" to abortion in a constitution that says nothing about abortion, and at the same time, can't manage to find a "right" to keep an bear arms in the same constitution which protects that right in clear and plain text.
TFred
PS: If anyone recognizes the original author of that thought, I'd love to know, I can't find it.

I remember reading words to that effect, as well. Well, put down fixing the judicial system right after we finish fixing the legislativve system, right after we finish fixing the executive system.