Thread: torrance city clerk calls 7 cops on photographers

torrance city clerk calls 7 cops on photographers

great video. CA Patriot is proud

Banned
    I would just kept on walking .. never even acknowledging their presence ...

I've had officials call cops on me before .. I just ignore them. If I committed a crime, I assume they'll cuff me. Never has happened...

Cops get pissed when you ignore them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

Lee should re-write this song ... to update it to today' freedoms we now enjoy ..

change FREE to SOMEWHAT FREE
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-15-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Banned
    I have read four posts from this guy. Is he really CaP? I am beginning to think so.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I have read four posts from this guy. Is he really CaP? I am beginning to think so.
    No, I'm CaP

No proof?

I don't think he is ... and I have proof

Anyone notice how cops seem so casula about resting their hands on their weapons while "interviewing" someone? Yet, were a LAC to bring their hand anywhere CLOSE to their weapon, they would be cuffed and stuffed for aggravated menacing or some such...

They're pursuing their agenda of finding the bleeding edge of what a reasonable person would regard as not-free-to-leave and detention. Shun them and their apologists.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    They're pursuing their agenda of finding the bleeding edge of what a reasonable person would regard as not-free-to-leave and detention. Shun them and their apologists.
    Ridicule them. Government can't stand not being taken seriously.

While their apologists may not be as self-important, they hate being ridiculed, too.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Ridicule them. Government can't stand not being taken seriously.

While their apologists may not be as self-important, they hate being ridiculed, too.
    After all how can you take someone seriously who defends what has become a fatal joke.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    you are CA Patriot.....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    the video he linked is CaP's YouTube account....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Re: torrance city clerk calls 7 cops on photographers

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    the video he linked is CaP's YouTube account....
    Which doesn't necessarily mean a ton. There are a few accounts I follow myself, and I could post a few videos in a row from the same one without a thought.

Now, the fresh account being made with really the only thing done is to post a video... instead of the usual of asking questions and/or introduction...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    No way.....I heard no fu fu fu.....bombs.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I'm not on here enough to follow the drama, but today I noticed a deleted thread with a title asking what happened to CaPatriot. After doing a bit of searching, I've found no topics he started and none of his original posts. So he never existed? Can someone PM me with the ultra secret details that has made his name so dangerous now?
    BTW, whoever is responsible for erasing him from history and memory did not delete the quotes attributed to him.
    I have a feeling this entry won't last long, either.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Resto Guy View Post
    I'm not on here enough to follow the drama, but today I noticed a deleted thread with a title asking what happened to CaPatriot. After doing a bit of searching, I've found no topics he started and none of his original posts. So he never existed? Can someone PM me with the ultra secret details that has made his name so dangerous now?
    BTW, whoever is responsible for erasing him from history and memory did not delete the quotes attributed to him.
    Yeah, like he was bin laden ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Resto Guy View Post
    He was banned in a way that makes his posts invisible. Some members (for example, a certain young lady from Ohio) have posted for weeks, not realizing that no one could see their posts.