Thread: How it is done. Are we ready? TWT Video shows Egypt crushing Cairo dissidents.

How it is done. Are we ready? TWT Video shows Egypt crushing Cairo dissidents.

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

America is totally different than Egypt. I don't know the exact stats but its estimated there are over 300 million guns owned by private citizens in America.

If America had an uprising 100% of the combatants would be armed. They would be armed with some of the worlds best rifles. Americans also have a vast knowledge of explosives.

How many of the Egyptians in that video were armed ? Looks like about 1 out of 250 has a gun.

Americans aren't stupid enough to enter a firefight throwing rocks and stones.

Americans will have snipers on top of every roof and inside every window.

Americans will have an IED planted on every street.

Banned
    Looks like the 68 convention. Ya gotta start out small, so you can gather arms with the small group attacks on small armed groups.

Even in the US .. its the best method ... steal arms from local PDs and then get everyone armed well enough to take a place with a good cache of arms ...

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    America is totally different than Egypt. I don't know the exact stats but its estimated there are over 300 million guns owned by private citizens in America.

If America had an uprising 100% of the combatants would be armed. They would be armed with some of the worlds best rifles. Americans also have a vast knowledge of explosives.

How many of the Egyptians in that video were armed ? Looks like about 1 out of 250 has a gun.

Americans aren't stupid enough to enter a firefight throwing rocks and stones.

Americans will have snipers on top of every roof and inside every window.

Americans will have an IED planted on every street.
    This video actually reminded me a little of law enforcement response to 'riots' here in the US. One of the first things I noticed in the video was the LRAD (that was an LRAD, right?) in the background. I immediately flashed back to the G-20 protests. I'm not saying this compares... But I would say it will probably compare more and more as time goes on.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 08-16-2013 at 08:24 PM.