• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Left Handed Holster for Keltec PF9

celticredneck

Does anyone know where I can get a left handed holster to fit the Keltec PF9. It is my wife's gun and she wants something for open carry. I saw a Crossbreed, but she doesn't like that because it has no retention. My price range is $50 or less. Fobus has a decent looking holster, but they don't seem to have a left hand model.

tjsilva1911

I can make a lefty for a pf9. It's leather, hand molded for just enough retention. Here's some Kel-Tec Holsters I finished today. There IWB and one mini pancake. The style I can make for her is like this.
5cdcf24d4f31a84e18a1b8d211f45c87.jpg
aa72b148acb84d6bef371446c96607ed.jpg
97229654d7589ae2f53f6737df2f0ffc.jpg

100% satisfaction or your money back and free shipping.
Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Last edited: