• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Saturday August 17th 2013 9:30 AM

scouser

Greater Richmond OC breakfast, Sat. 8/17 9:30 AM

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road...........Directions
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

Starter topics:

Gator Tails & Diet Coke

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I heard a advertisement that made me think of you guys. Hope everyone is well. With a 80 hour work week I stay a bit busy, but life is good so far :)
What advertisement was that? The Ol' Pharts Club does no commercial advertisement ; )

Working 80 hours means making money = buy lots of guns......eat less chicken :)

sidestreet

Glad to hear that Tanner...,

I heard a advertisement that made me think of you guys. Hope everyone is well. With a 80 hour work week I stay a bit busy, but life is good so far :)

glad to hear from you too! Staying busy with work generally keeps you out of trouble, but be sure to get your rest/sleep, that's just as important too. Lack of sleep can destroy your immune system and that puts you at risk for all kinds of nasty things. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about here. I hope you continue to do well and by all means, keep in touch.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Tanner

The ad was "kicks for guns" I got a good hearty laugh from it. Apparently FL has a program where if you turn in your gun they give you a new pair of shoes..... insert joke here! In all seriousness I can't believe a single person would consider that! You could sell even a junk gun (if there is such a thing) for the price of a few pair of.... wait for it.........KICKS