Thread: OT Some good news for you guy in NJ

OT Some good news for you guy in NJ

I feel sorry for you guys in New Jersey. How ever some good news.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3772966.html

Banned
    A 50 cal rifles are used my every military in the world. They are certainly protected firearms under the 2nd amendment.

Christie probably would have allowed the ban on the Barrett .50. But the bill banned all .50+ caliber firearms, including hunting handguns and other obviously non-military target guns.

Christie is the reason the Republicans will lose the next Presidential election. He's following the McCain -> Romney -> next loser formula.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Christie probably would have allowed the ban on the Barrett .50. But the bill banned all .50+ caliber firearms, including hunting handguns and other obviously non-military target guns.

Christie is the reason the Republicans will lose the next Presidential election. He's following the McCain -> Romney -> next loser formula.
    They (states) can ban what ever they want ... does not mean that what they ban is not protected under the 2nd amendment or 9th (or part of our civil rights)

Such a ban on the Barrett would clearly not be proper.

And there are many 50 cal guns ...

LOL on prediction of presidential election ... time for a libertarian !

"Federal Terrorist Watch list"

What is next?

State terrorist, city terrorist, county terrorist, township terrorist etc,etc

What ever happened to due process?

I stopped by my local tavern to have lunch with a buddy today. The tavern served alcohol. Hence, Without due process I therefore could be considered a " Suspected Drunk Driver" and have my DL revoke for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol? Absurd.

The term " Terrorist" seems to be the new term for tyrants trying to deny law abiding citizens there Constitutional Rights.

Just more BS from New Jersey's anti gun lawmakers.

My .02

CCJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post

The term " Terrorist" seems to be the new term for tyrants trying to deny law abiding citizens there Constitutional Rights.

CCJ
    You have learned well ... Mr. Terrorist.