• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Some good news for you guy in NJ

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Christie probably would have allowed the ban on the Barrett .50. But the bill banned all .50+ caliber firearms, including hunting handguns and other obviously non-military target guns.

Christie is the reason the Republicans will lose the next Presidential election. He's following the McCain -> Romney -> next loser formula.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Christie probably would have allowed the ban on the Barrett .50. But the bill banned all .50+ caliber firearms, including hunting handguns and other obviously non-military target guns.

Christie is the reason the Republicans will lose the next Presidential election. He's following the McCain -> Romney -> next loser formula.

They (states) can ban what ever they want ... does not mean that what they ban is not protected under the 2nd amendment or 9th (or part of our civil rights)

Such a ban on the Barrett would clearly not be proper.

And there are many 50 cal guns ...

LOL on prediction of presidential election ... time for a libertarian !

countryclubjoe

"Federal Terrorist Watch list"

What is next?

State terrorist, city terrorist, county terrorist, township terrorist etc,etc

What ever happened to due process?

I stopped by my local tavern to have lunch with a buddy today. The tavern served alcohol. Hence, Without due process I therefore could be considered a " Suspected Drunk Driver" and have my DL revoke for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol? Absurd.

The term " Terrorist" seems to be the new term for tyrants trying to deny law abiding citizens there Constitutional Rights.

Just more BS from New Jersey's anti gun lawmakers.

My .02

CCJ