Thread: places off limits?

places off limits?

what places are off limits for open carry?

from what i found online and on handgunlaws.us you cant carry to anyplace that dispenses alcohol for on premises drinking and cant carry onto schools, military bases court houses etc.... is this correct?

Banned
    Assuming its for New Mexico ... have you tried here:

http://www.nmonesource.com/nmnxtadmin/NMPublic.aspx

Its the best place to start... if you have specific question about a statue folks would be happy to help.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-19-2013 at 04:39 PM.

I work part time at grocery store in Albuquerque. We have a sign posted there aren't firearms allowed in the store unless concealed with a permit. I believe it is the same way for all places that sale alcohol for off site consumption. (i.e. liquor stores, some gas stations, grocery stores, etc.)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bwiltgen2 View Post
    I work part time at grocery store in Albuquerque. We have a sign posted there aren't firearms allowed in the store unless concealed with a permit. I believe it is the same way for all places that sale alcohol for off site consumption. (i.e. liquor stores, some gas stations, grocery stores, etc.)
    What if I got a bumper sticker that says "No Fat Chicks" ... I doubt it means anything
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-19-2013 at 09:28 PM.

Let me put it this way, New Mexico code 30-7-3, only allows for concealed carry with a valid permit into establishments that sale liquor for off site consumption.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/newmexico.pdf