• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AT ODDS: A political talk show on guns, rights and liberty issues.

Phoenix David

These guys are great with one exception, way to short, no not height but length of show. It needs to be 5 hours a week so I don't have to listen to anything else on my way to and from work.

Also how may frequent flyer miles do you have, different cities or countries each week.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
These guys are great with one exception, way to short, no not height but length of show. It needs to be 5 hours a week so I don't have to listen to anything else on my way to and from work.

Also how may frequent flyer miles do you have, different cities or countries each week.

Thanks so much for the kind words.
You can always listen to past show to and from work. They are listed on the left side of our website.

We do get a good deal on airfare. ;)

Brian