Thread: Lorain county fair (Wellington)

Lorain county fair (Wellington)

I have not been to the fairgrounds yet this year, nor have I had time between work and coaching to call them, but does anyone know (or can do some digging) if the fairgrounds are wrongfully posted if at all? Ill be there tomorrow evening for a concert and Thursday to work a booth. The fair is dry including the campgrounds, if people are caught drinking, though almost never enforced, the sherrifs are on it. Anyone have any clue where to look or can help out? I wanted to carry both days but don't really know where to start and I live 25 mins from the fairgrounds

Let us know if they are posted... there's already a big stink going on in Oberlin about their "no guns in parks" ordinance...

The fair office personnel have been directed to respond to any questions about carrying firearms or what areas of the fairgrounds are posted with "You must comply with the signs as they are posted." They are not allowed to say anything else.

Well I won't carry tonite but I will take pics of any signs I see and ill find the Sheriff in charge and let him know about the signs

Jordy and Bri,

Any updates?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

No signs anywhere except the fair office... their opinion is that the barns are open air shelters, so cannot be posted... ran into some CCers and some others who said they'd be CCing or OCing tomorrow... two 21-22 yr old hotties (wife gave me a slightly dirty look talking to them) but they had pink kel tec PF9s in flash bangs ;-) Only problem? we couldn't take the STROLLER into the barns! lmao

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by BriKuz View Post
    two 21-22 yr old hotties (wife gave me a slightly dirty look talking to them) but they had pink kel tec PF9s in flash bangs ;-)
    As they say on many other forums, Photos or it didn't happen.

Banned
    Is the stroller painted black? Is it a semi-auto assault stroller? I don't get why it is banned. Oh, wait. Does it hold more than 32 oz of sugary goodness?

No signs anywhere at all. I have pics of the gate and ticket office etc but my photobucket isn't letting me sign on from my iPhone.