Thread: Breaking- McNair Discovery elementary school Decatur gunman inside

Breaking- McNair Discovery elementary school Decatur gunman inside

Breaking- McNair Discovery Learning Academy elementary school Second avenue Decatur gunman inside

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ntary-s/nZTRH/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 08-20-2013 at 01:25 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution - Gunshots were fired at a DeKalb County elementary school Tuesday, but no one was injured and the gunman is in custody. [ ... ]I dont know whats going on. Im mad scared, upset, disappointed, said Tiyuana Lewis, I dont know how a gunman could just walk into the school w[ith] all that security. It makes no sense. Several parents noted the school recently installed a buzzer system.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breakin...-school/nZTSd/

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution - Gunshots were fired at a DeKalb County elementary school Tuesday, but no one was injured and the gunman is in custody. [ ... ]I dont know whats going on. Im mad scared, upset, disappointed, said Tiyuana Lewis, I dont know how a gunman could just walk into the school w[ith] all that security. It makes no sense. Several parents noted the school recently installed a buzzer system.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breakin...-school/nZTSd/
    I've been to several schools that had buzzer systems. You press the button and they buzz you in. Never been asked who I was or why I was there before being buzzed in. Kinda useless in my opinion. Wonder if their buzzer is used the same way?

Re: Breaking- McNair Discovery elementary school Decatur gunman inside

My school they don't even look at the monitor most of the time. Makes me shake my head.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    My school they don't even look at the monitor most of the time. Makes me shake my head.
    I understand.

But, when you stop and think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Think of all the lies. The pretend they can actually educate. They pretend they need more and more money. They work for a system that gets its money through coercion. And, they work for a government that routinely lies about governing by consent.

Pretending to actually use a security system so people think their kids are safe fits right in with the rest of the picture.
    Last edited by Citizen; 08-20-2013 at 07:50 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I understand.

But, when you stop and think about it, it makes perfect sense.

Think of all the lies. The pretend they can actually educate. They pretend they need more and more money. They work for a system that gets its money through coercion. And, they work for a government that routinely lies about governing by consent.

Pretending to actually use a security system so people think their kids are safe fits right in with the rest of the picture.
    It works until it doesn't - then is requires more money to fix it. Never is their fault either
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    It works until it doesn't - then is requires more money to fix it. Never is their fault either
    There is never [s]time[/s] thought enough to do it right the first time, but always money enough to do it over.

how is that gun control working ?
    ar15 sbr glock 19 beretta m9
    Proud Lifetime georgia carry member
    nam vet

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark5019 View Post
    how is that gun control working ?
    That is the buy one, get one free question.

Gun control laws only restrict/stop whom?
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    That is the buy one, get one free question. Gun control laws only restrict/stop whom?
    I know, I know! Only the law abiding abide the law.