Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 60

Thread: Hand gun against a bear.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,195

    Hand gun against a bear.

    posted 21 August 2013 16:53

    Warning shots scared the bear away I wonder if someone else might end up regretting the fact he didn't kill the bear later on.

    Is it a flaw in AKs DLP law that the shooter must always recover the skin and turn it in. Seems to be it would be a very public service to have killed this bear.

    Instead of getting penalized for ridding the country of a dangerous animal.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/fo...f-chat/3056944/posts


    White Mountains trail closed after grizzly accosts family
    NewsMiner ^ | August 20, 2013 | Tim Mowry


    FAIRBANKS - A hiking trail in the White Mountains National Recreation Area north of Fairbanks has been closed after a big grizzly bear accosted a family picking berries along the trail last weekend.

    The Bureau of Land Management temporarily closed the Table Top Mountain Trail off Nome Creek Road about 45 miles northeast of Fairbanks while it investigates the incident. The 3-mile loop trail is a popular hiking and berry-picking destination.

    BLM spokesman Craig McCaa said the bear, described as a large grizzly, approached the family of four, which included two small children, several times as they were picking berries near their camp on Saturday night. The father fired several warning shots at the animal with a .44-caliber handgun to scare it away but the bear persisted with its aggressive behavior, McCaa said.

    “They pulled camp and hustled down the trail and heard a crashing noise in the brush,” he said.

    The bear then evidently charged the father, who put himself between the bear and his family, McCaa said. The man fired his last two shots at the bear but wasn’t sure if he hit it.

    “It was quite dark at that point,” McCaa said.

    According to a narrative written by BLM ranger Jonathan Priday, who interviewed the man, the bear “made an unnatural movement into some thick vegetation” after the father shot at it. Priday checked the trail on Sunday but found no sign of the bear, McCaa said.

    Priday and the father returned to the area on Tuesday to see if they could find any sign of the bear and to determine if the bear was possibly wounded or killed.

    The man reported the shooting to Alaska Wildlife Troopers as a defense of life and property shooting and plans to skin the bear if he finds it, as law requires, McCaa said.

    BLM put up signs to alert hikers and berry pickers that the trail is closed because of the bear encounter, McCaa said.

    It’s possible the bear is the same one that uprooted and pilfered a pair of bear-proof trash cans at the nearby Ophir Creek Campground back in June. Nobody ever saw that bear but tracks on the road indicated it was a large grizzly, McCaa said. The trail is about two miles from the campground.

    “We don’t know if it’s the same bear or not,” he said. “There’s no way to tell, especially since nobody ever saw that bear
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  2. #2
    Regular Member skeith5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    357

    Re: Hand gun against a bear.

    I think the warning shots were a mistake. A .44 against a large grizzly is probably a little underpowered. If you've only got 6 shots or so you should really make them count. The guy is nothing but lucky.
    Too lazy to do a blog! Follow me on Twitter instead! @6ShotScott

  3. #3
    Accomplished Advocate BB62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    Your link doesn't work.

    Maybe try TinyURL.
    Last edited by BB62; 08-21-2013 at 02:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by skeith5 View Post
    I think the warning shots were a mistake. A .44 against a large grizzly is probably a little underpowered. If you've only got 6 shots or so you should really make them count. The guy is nothing but lucky.
    I think you're right... When I read 'fired his last two shots at the bear' I was thinking.. Oh my.. That's not a good situation to be in.

    I have actually wondered how many 9mm rounds it would likely take to take down a bear. I've also wondered what the best target would be.. Head, neck, simply center mass? For some reason I was thinking head shots were not recommended on a bear because of the angle of their skulls but maybe that was just a myth type thing?
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 08-21-2013 at 02:24 PM.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    I heard a story about a guy who killed a bear with a .45.

    I wasn't there and the story wasn't specific, but reading between the lines it sounded like he dumped 2 mags out of a 1911 before finally stopping the bear.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Lurchiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shawano,WI.
    Posts
    1,011
    When in doubt of your gun's ability; stick to the old adage... You don't have to outrun the bear, just your buddy.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Git-R-Done.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	10740
    Bale da Hay

    "Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"


    Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

    Havamal (Bellows translation)

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,153

    Lots of old friends in this thread

    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Is it a flaw in AKs DLP law that the shooter must always recover the skin and turn it in. Seems to be it would be a very public service to have killed this bear.
    Well, you see, Mr. Ranger, after I shot the bear I realized that before I could skin the sucker out I ought to go home and change my pants. And on the way home I realized that I was shaking so much that it would be better if I had something "to calm my nerves". So I stopped in at Joe's on the way home, and after convincing the bartender that I was not already so drunk I did not have control of myself he called a bunch of guys over for me to tell the story to. As other guys wandered in I had to tell the story over and over again - and each time I did folks bought me a drink or three and slapped me on the back while calling me a hero. By the time I finally managed to get out of Joe's it was closing time and I still needed to go home and clean up and change my clothes. I had to call three different taxis to take me home before one would agree that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was so drunk. And he got on the radio and told all the other taxi drivers in town about me and the bear, and they all wanted to meet me and hear the story first hand. And at least one of them stopped off and got a six-pack or three, so by the time I finally got home I was really feeling the effects and I'm pretty sure that instead of heading straight to the bathroom and cleaning up I must have gone into the bedroom and fallen asleep right there on the bed. Which woke up the wife who would not believe me when I tried to tell her that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was drunk but because of the bear. She said something about teaching me to tell the truth and to not come home stinking drunk, which was why I decided to sleep outside. And because it gets cold at night I went and curled up in the car, which is where the cop found me because he said I must have kept hitting the brake pedal because it was the flashingbrake lights that got his attention. And then I had to tell the story all over agaion - and he didn't believe me any more than my wife did, so I ended up sleeping for the rest of the night in the drunk tank - which really means I didn't get any sleep at all. So when I got released I went home and started to get cleaned up so I could change my clothes but it looks like I fell asleep in the shower - well, until the hot water ran out. When I got hit by the cold water I must have woken up with a start and run out of the shower - except I kept on running until I fell down when I tripped on the kid's tricycle in the front yard and hit my head, passing out. That old biddy that lives across the street must have called the cops because the next thing I remember I was being stuffed bare-butt nekkid into the back of a squad car and going to the police station again. They gave me a blanket to put around myself and threw me in a big holding cell with a bunch of other guys already in there. They wantyed to know how come I got arrested so I started telling the story of the bear and Joe's and the taxi drivers and sleeping in the car and being thrown into the drunk tank, and it seems one of them called a deputy over to hear the story and he thought I was crazy and making it all up so I got hauled down to the psych ward for some sort of evaluation where I had to tell the story of the bear, and Joe's, and the taxi drivers, and sleeping in the car and being thrown in the drunk tank, and running out of the shower bare-butt nekkid and winding up there in the psych ward. The docs there were not sure if I was bat-snit crazy or suffering from alcohol poisoning or was a pathological liar or what, so I had to stay there for three days while they made me tell the story over and over again. So anyway, by the time I got out of the psych ward and went home and had to explain everything to my wife, who at first wanted to either brain me with a rolling pin or just throw me out on the sidewalk until I finally convinced her that I was not smart enough to make this stuff up, and we had great make-up sex which I fell asleep after. Anyhow, I finally got cleaned up and changed my clothes and went out to find that bear so I could skin him out and turn in the hide. But by the time I got to where the bear was when I left it, it looked like wolves and coyotes and buzzards and maybe even a few other bears had more than one meal out of the carcass, which had no hide for me to skin out and turn in. Which is why I can't turn in a hide from the bear I killed.

    That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  9. #9
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Wowwie!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Well, you see, Mr. Ranger, after I shot the bear I realized that before I could skin the sucker out I ought to go home and change my pants. And on the way home I realized that I was shaking so much that it would be better if I had something "to calm my nerves". So I stopped in at Joe's on the way home, and after convincing the bartender that I was not already so drunk I did not have control of myself he called a bunch of guys over for me to tell the story to. As other guys wandered in I had to tell the story over and over again - and each time I did folks bought me a drink or three and slapped me on the back while calling me a hero. By the time I finally managed to get out of Joe's it was closing time and I still needed to go home and clean up and change my clothes. I had to call three different taxis to take me home before one would agree that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was so drunk. And he got on the radio and told all the other taxi drivers in town about me and the bear, and they all wanted to meet me and hear the story first hand. And at least one of them stopped off and got a six-pack or three, so by the time I finally got home I was really feeling the effects and I'm pretty sure that instead of heading straight to the bathroom and cleaning up I must have gone into the bedroom and fallen asleep right there on the bed. Which woke up the wife who would not believe me when I tried to tell her that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was drunk but because of the bear. She said something about teaching me to tell the truth and to not come home stinking drunk, which was why I decided to sleep outside. And because it gets cold at night I went and curled up in the car, which is where the cop found me because he said I must have kept hitting the brake pedal because it was the flashingbrake lights that got his attention. And then I had to tell the story all over agaion - and he didn't believe me any more than my wife did, so I ended up sleeping for the rest of the night in the drunk tank - which really means I didn't get any sleep at all. So when I got released I went home and started to get cleaned up so I could change my clothes but it looks like I fell asleep in the shower - well, until the hot water ran out. When I got hit by the cold water I must have woken up with a start and run out of the shower - except I kept on running until I fell down when I tripped on the kid's tricycle in the front yard and hit my head, passing out. That old biddy that lives across the street must have called the cops because the next thing I remember I was being stuffed bare-butt nekkid into the back of a squad car and going to the police station again. They gave me a blanket to put around myself and threw me in a big holding cell with a bunch of other guys already in there. They wantyed to know how come I got arrested so I started telling the story of the bear and Joe's and the taxi drivers and sleeping in the car and being thrown into the drunk tank, and it seems one of them called a deputy over to hear the story and he thought I was crazy and making it all up so I got hauled down to the psych ward for some sort of evaluation where I had to tell the story of the bear, and Joe's, and the taxi drivers, and sleeping in the car and being thrown in the drunk tank, and running out of the shower bare-butt nekkid and winding up there in the psych ward. The docs there were not sure if I was bat-snit crazy or suffering from alcohol poisoning or was a pathological liar or what, so I had to stay there for three days while they made me tell the story over and over again. So anyway, by the time I got out of the psych ward and went home and had to explain everything to my wife, who at first wanted to either brain me with a rolling pin or just throw me out on the sidewalk until I finally convinced her that I was not smart enough to make this stuff up, and we had great make-up sex which I fell asleep after. Anyhow, I finally got cleaned up and changed my clothes and went out to find that bear so I could skin him out and turn in the hide. But by the time I got to where the bear was when I left it, it looked like wolves and coyotes and buzzards and maybe even a few other bears had more than one meal out of the carcass, which had no hide for me to skin out and turn in. Which is why I can't turn in a hide from the bear I killed.

    That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

    stay safe.
    QFT,,,

    Never has a walloftext been such pleasure to read and enjoy! Many thanx for your effort!

    Jimmy Buffet had a great song about a bear, and a still... I bet you have heard it.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Well, you see, Mr. Ranger, after I shot the bear I realized that before I could skin the sucker out I ought to go home and change my pants. And on the way home I realized that I was shaking so much that it would be better if I had something "to calm my nerves". So I stopped in at Joe's on the way home, and after convincing the bartender that I was not already so drunk I did not have control of myself he called a bunch of guys over for me to tell the story to. As other guys wandered in I had to tell the story over and over again - and each time I did folks bought me a drink or three and slapped me on the back while calling me a hero. By the time I finally managed to get out of Joe's it was closing time and I still needed to go home and clean up and change my clothes. I had to call three different taxis to take me home before one would agree that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was so drunk. And he got on the radio and told all the other taxi drivers in town about me and the bear, and they all wanted to meet me and hear the story first hand. And at least one of them stopped off and got a six-pack or three, so by the time I finally got home I was really feeling the effects and I'm pretty sure that instead of heading straight to the bathroom and cleaning up I must have gone into the bedroom and fallen asleep right there on the bed. Which woke up the wife who would not believe me when I tried to tell her that the reason I needed to clean up and change my clothes was not because I was drunk but because of the bear. She said something about teaching me to tell the truth and to not come home stinking drunk, which was why I decided to sleep outside. And because it gets cold at night I went and curled up in the car, which is where the cop found me because he said I must have kept hitting the brake pedal because it was the flashingbrake lights that got his attention. And then I had to tell the story all over agaion - and he didn't believe me any more than my wife did, so I ended up sleeping for the rest of the night in the drunk tank - which really means I didn't get any sleep at all. So when I got released I went home and started to get cleaned up so I could change my clothes but it looks like I fell asleep in the shower - well, until the hot water ran out. When I got hit by the cold water I must have woken up with a start and run out of the shower - except I kept on running until I fell down when I tripped on the kid's tricycle in the front yard and hit my head, passing out. That old biddy that lives across the street must have called the cops because the next thing I remember I was being stuffed bare-butt nekkid into the back of a squad car and going to the police station again. They gave me a blanket to put around myself and threw me in a big holding cell with a bunch of other guys already in there. They wantyed to know how come I got arrested so I started telling the story of the bear and Joe's and the taxi drivers and sleeping in the car and being thrown into the drunk tank, and it seems one of them called a deputy over to hear the story and he thought I was crazy and making it all up so I got hauled down to the psych ward for some sort of evaluation where I had to tell the story of the bear, and Joe's, and the taxi drivers, and sleeping in the car and being thrown in the drunk tank, and running out of the shower bare-butt nekkid and winding up there in the psych ward. The docs there were not sure if I was bat-snit crazy or suffering from alcohol poisoning or was a pathological liar or what, so I had to stay there for three days while they made me tell the story over and over again. So anyway, by the time I got out of the psych ward and went home and had to explain everything to my wife, who at first wanted to either brain me with a rolling pin or just throw me out on the sidewalk until I finally convinced her that I was not smart enough to make this stuff up, and we had great make-up sex which I fell asleep after. Anyhow, I finally got cleaned up and changed my clothes and went out to find that bear so I could skin him out and turn in the hide. But by the time I got to where the bear was when I left it, it looked like wolves and coyotes and buzzards and maybe even a few other bears had more than one meal out of the carcass, which had no hide for me to skin out and turn in. Which is why I can't turn in a hide from the bear I killed.

    That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

    stay safe.
    tldr

  11. #11
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Well,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    tldr
    Sooo two hours before this ^^^^^
    I had quoted for truth, with a thank you for the great story...
    But you only have time to complain?

    You dont have time to read a story I think is great,,,
    But you got time to tell all that its too long sooo you didnt even
    know if it was worth your time or not.

    Well,,, now even though I read all your long winded but thoughtful posts,
    I am now disappointed in You!

    Shall I say it??? Moving on...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    tldr
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE

    Better?

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,195
    Yep just another bad day.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    northern wis
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I think you're right... When I read 'fired his last two shots at the bear' I was thinking.. Oh my.. That's not a good situation to be in.

    I have actually wondered how many 9mm rounds it would likely take to take down a bear. I've also wondered what the best target would be.. Head, neck, simply center mass? For some reason I was thinking head shots were not recommended on a bear because of the angle of their skulls but maybe that was just a myth type thing?

    One 9mm killed large brown bear a few years ago in AK. Hit them in the right place most any thing well work.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

    Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

  15. #15
    Regular Member skeith5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    357

    Re: Hand gun against a bear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Iinstuctor View Post
    One 9mm killed large brown bear a few years ago in AK. Hit them in the right place most any thing well work.
    I'd rather be able to hit them in the wrong places and have it work too. I've heard stories of lower caliber rounds being deflected of the skulls. I've heard the suggestion of trying to shoot them in the shoulder to stop forward movement. I'd probably scream like a little girl and get off a few limp wrist shots as I'm running away.
    Too lazy to do a blog! Follow me on Twitter instead! @6ShotScott

  16. #16
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    Well,,,

    sacarsm, on
    you all know i just carry my raven 25 auto for self defense,
    sooo i would just shoot my girl friend in the knee,
    then i could just skip on down the trail and let the bear eat her,
    no worries mate!
    sarcasm off...

    really if I was out in bear country,
    I would carry my S&W 500 magnum,,,,, and my S&W 44 magnum!!!!

    no worries mate!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  17. #17
    Regular Member Freedom1Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Greater Eastside Washington
    Posts
    4,690
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    sacarsm, on
    you all know i just carry my raven 25 auto for self defense,
    sooo i would just shoot my girl friend in the knee,
    then i could just skip on down the trail and let the bear eat her,
    no worries mate!
    sarcasm off...

    really if I was out in bear country,
    I would carry my S&W 500 magnum,,,,, and my S&W 44 magnum!!!!

    no worries mate!
    .454 Casull, maybe? .444 Marlin?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    Sooo two hours before this ^^^^^
    I had quoted for truth, with a thank you for the great story...
    But you only have time to complain?

    You dont have time to read a story I think is great,,,
    But you got time to tell all that its too long sooo you didnt even
    know if it was worth your time or not.

    Well,,, now even though I read all your long winded but thoughtful posts,
    I am now disappointed in You!

    Shall I say it??? Moving on...
    lol. I was just teasin' Skid for his wall of text (which was obviously intentional). Does "tldr" sound like a comment I would make in all seriousness?


    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Haha! Nice.
    Last edited by marshaul; 08-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA
    Posts
    242
    Alice's Restaurant, Alaskan version.

  20. #20
    Regular Member twoforme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Va.
    Posts
    23

    Hope yall like it.

    Current dogma holds that citizens have a duty to defer to any order issued by an armed individual dressed in a State-issued costume.


    This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing Government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it.

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    New guy with 15 posts puts up a blind link?

    I don't know if I like it or not. I ain't clicking on it.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Red Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern VA, with too many people
    Posts
    404
    Okay EYE...It's a video for the song Alice's Restaurant...IS that FUQ enough?
    The Second Amendment is in place
    in case the politicians ignore the others

    A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Yes. Now I get to make the informed choice that I don't want to click the link. Not interested.

    eye.

  24. #24
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    Note to self.....don't go to Alaska.

  25. #25
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Yes. Now I get to make the informed choice that I don't want to click the link. Not interested.
    No, I don't suppose you would be.

    You'd have to have taste for that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •