• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mom's Demand skip Starbucks Aug 24th.

mikeyb

What's so violent about going to Starbucks wearing a gun? If Kommies With Kids want to end gun violence, shouldn't they be more concerned with violence rather than someone getting a cup of joe? They should be fighting MTV/KUBE 93.3/NFL players/etc., you know- the sources that condone violence.

Oh wait... they're not really against gun violence.

I think gunners should, in areas that Kw/K are protesting (I'm assuming they would), be holding "Leave Starbucks Alone" signs.

Last edited:

Pat Gardner

If i was not going to be busy all day tomorrow I would take the wife and my 3 kids to StarBucks..(me OCing) and drink some Coffee

XD40sc

Good, that means that this Saturday I won't have to be extra alert when I drive by the sb for these women, in their mega-sized SUV (Lincoln Navigator size) trying to pull into a busy 4 lane while holding their star$buck swill while yacking on their cell phone and checking their hair in the mirror.

devldogs55

cpgrad,

I'll be at the one near the South Hill Mall in the AM. I almost forgot about Rainier Arms' grand opening tomorrow in Auburn - so I'll be hitting that up as well. May as well hit up an Auburn Starbucks too.

Alsherry

cpgrad,

I'll be at the one near the South Hill Mall in the AM. I almost forgot about Rainier Arms' grand opening tomorrow in Auburn - so I'll be hitting that up as well. May as well hit up an Auburn Starbucks too.

I will be there

Me and the girlfriend will see you both there as well. Any expected time of arrival?

Last edited:

kurt555gs

Seems busy here in Joliet Illinois.

Soylent Green is made out of people.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377374577125.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377374577125.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 123

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I was at the Sehome Starbucks with my Sweet Baboo and the bloody place was crowded. If they were boycotted, it just eased the congestion, not the flow of cash and coffee.