Thread: Unusual (and Hilarious) Defense Against Armed Robbery

Founder's Club Member

Unusual (and Hilarious) Defense Against Armed Robbery

Two crooks.

One stands by outside with the getaway vehicle. The other goes inside with a gun.

Shortly, the gunman has his mind changed for him. The whole...um...trajectory of the heist takes a decidely downward turn for the bad guy.

Jackie Chan's stunt team couldn'ta done better.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=380_1377111165

Can't help but wonder who that was working behind the counter.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

That is funny!
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!

Centurion
    That is jump up and down Laugh out loud funny! Only downside is the EJECTED ONE still remembered to pick up his gun!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Founder's Club Member
    I don't think he touched the window frame on his way through.

And, he cleared the sidewalk!!
    Last edited by Citizen; 08-22-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Hey, was that a Starbucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I don't think he touched the window frame on his way through. And, he cleared the sidewalk!!
    Swish! Nuttin' but net! And cleared for the next shot.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.