• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In KC

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
been working in KC without much spare time, might have a bit if anyone wants to cuss and discuss OC issues, near Worlds of fun but more than capable of traveling around a bit and always interested in learning about new mom and pop restaurants.

will be back several times over the next few weeks as well.

mspgunner

been working in KC without much spare time, might have a bit if anyone wants to cuss and discuss OC issues, near Worlds of fun but more than capable of traveling around a bit and always interested in learning about new mom and pop restaurants.

will be back several times over the next few weeks as well.

I've met up with many KC/Independence OCers in the past. Besides living in the best meto areas of Missouri that are OC friendly with LEOs that are OC knowledgeable, they are a great group of patriots.
I hope a few will respond and and meet up with you. Dang, if I had time I'd scoot up there myself.. again.

I anticipate many of the west side folks will be in Jefferson City Sept. 11th for the greatest 2A rally in the history of the State of Missouri. Many have also said they wil try to be in Jefferson City Sept. 14th for the state wide OC lunch.

We are marching on to the historic year of OC rights! Maybe 2014 will be even greater!

kcgunfan

Welcome to KC, you are not very far from me at all. And there is a very good mom and pop restaurant near there called Stroud's Oak Ridge Manor that also happens to have earned a James A. Beard award.

And yes, I've never had a lick of trouble OCing in KC.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2