Thread: Let's go to Starbucks Again!

Let's go to Starbucks Again!

Let's be sure to go to Starbuck's on Saturday, if their business spikes up it will ruin the day for the Anti Gunners.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--gun-c...ks-on-saturday

I am so tired of this stupidity but "stupid" is the one thing the Antis never run out of. Unlike my normal day, I will go to Starbuck's buy product and thank them (again). I did miss the "Thank Starbuck's" earlier in the month because of short notice.

It would be good if this ran in all states. Feel free to repost.
    Last edited by The Wolfhound; 08-22-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

I don't think I have ever been in a Starbucks but will make it a point to visit there this Saturday.

Riddle me this Batman, why did they pick Starbucks? I mean, there are a multitude of businesses that follow the law....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM15A View Post
    I don't think I have ever been in a Starbucks but will make it a point to visit there this Saturday.

Riddle me this Batman, why did they pick Starbucks? I mean, there are a multitude of businesses that follow the law....
    Starbucks is based in Seattle, and refused to prohibit guns in their store during the OC debate in California.

A few stories I found; years later they still haven't budged. I'll be sure to visit on Saturday to get some coffee to show my support.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500395_162-6193637.html
    http://www.examiner.com/article/help...arbucks-coffee

These idiotic women might get more traction if they could pull off a successful "boycott" on a Monday rather than a Saturday.

Sent from my HTC One SV using Tapatalk 4

Delicous Frapps

I will be at my local Starbucks this weekend to show support. I might even go twice in one day! I have a couple near me in Woodbridge.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    My friend Sig and I will be having breakfast tomorrow morning at Starbucks.... and unlike "Harvey, the imaginary 6' rabbit," Sig will be openly visible...

Quote Originally Posted by george11c View Post
    I will be at my local Starbucks this weekend to show support. I might even go twice in one day! I have a couple near me in Woodbridge.
    I'll probably got to the one at Potomac Town Center since it is closer...

That one is closer to my house

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM15A View Post
    I'll probably got to the one at Potomac Town Center since it is closer...
    That's the one I'm visiting first. Then the one by Chipotle.

Can't go to my regular one

Will be in NOVA but I will be sure to hit one there.

I'll be at the one in Leesburg across from the Target, but I don't really have any idea of the time.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    I stopped by my local Starbucks on Duke Street (Alexandria) and got a coffee. When the Barista handed it to me, I thanked her for following state law and for supporting Constitutional rights. She looked puzzled. As I was walking away I heard her ask the other clerk, "What was that all about?" He said, "Look at his hip -- he's carrying a firearm, and he's thanking us for our corporate policy on not discriminating against legal activity."

BTW, there were no "boycotters" there and none of the patrons seemed to notice or, if they did, made no comments or ran screaming from the building...

I just got back from the local Starbucks. I ordered my coffee and thanked the person at the register for not choosing sides. He said he had seen the memo about a protest from the head office but hadn't really read it. I explained how their policy was to follow the law of the land about carrying. He glanced at the Beretta on my hip and smiled. Then he thanked me and gave me my coffee.

There were a good amount of people in there, but no one said anything.

Non-eventful for us also. The wife and I visited the Starbucks at Potomac Center and when we arrived there were only a few folks. After getting in line the crowd started. I don't think anyone there knew what today was all about... Didn't see and antis. Anyway, Cap&Ball and Ladyhawk arrived and we sat down and enjoyed time together. Completely unplanned get together. Was going home but decided to check out REI since they have a 30% off until Labor Day.

Re: Let's go to Starbucks Again!

Went to Starbucks with 3 other friends. Walked in and people started screaming and diving behind couches and chairs.

Just kidding. Nothing happened.

If this was a boycott...

I have no Idea how Starbuck's manages on a normal day. That place was jumping! I just told them I was there to spoil the boycott. The 2 person staff was way too busy to chat. My favorite piece of finely engineered German soulless plastic caused no issues.
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    I stopped by today on my way from Greentops (Got a Remington Ultra Classic in 338 Mag) and to Lowes on Parham.

Thanked them but didn't see any protesters or boycotts.

Thumbs up

#1 son and i stopped in for coffee yesterday morning. i asked the barista to tell all her "close personal friends" up at corporate that we appreciated their stance on the gun thing. she said that last year she had a picture taken with two guys carrying rifles. that was my kid and his friend! gotta love a small town.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hafnhaf View Post
    #1 son and i stopped in for coffee yesterday morning. i asked the barista to tell all her "close personal friends" up at corporate that we appreciated their stance on the gun thing. she said that last year she had a picture taken with two guys carrying rifles. that was my kid and his friend! gotta love a small town.
    And she did not turn the pics over to the cops ? Nice.