• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

questions traveling to florida

spencer280

i am traveling to Florida i have looked at the maps and want to verify . i will be going threw WV. NC. SC, GA,FL. and for all the states all but two do not allow open carry one is Florida i will have to conceal but they honor are permit and the other is SC. but they don't honor are permits so am i right on all i'm saying . and SC how do i carry my weapon in that state since pa permits are not honored . does the ammo have to but separate from the gun and mag out . just asking