• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two OC breakfasts - 8/23 & 8/24 - Richmond

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Breakfast 9:30 AM, Friday 8/23 at Golden Corral on Providence Rd, just off of Midlothian.
Reason: Skid and I are planning on being hungary. That and we've got some things to laugh about......and that always worries people.

This is the regularly programed one.
Breakfast 9:30 AM, Sat. 8/24 at River city Diner
on Parham Rd. just off of I-95.
Reason: Gonna be hungary again, Gun Show week-end & got some plans to be made.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Geezzze...I can't make the one this morning, hopefully I'll be finished in time for tomorrow.

This as been a week that reminds me just how old I'm getting. Aspirin is my friend.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Geezzze...I can't make the one this morning, hopefully I'll be finished in time for tomorrow.

This as been a week that reminds me just how old I'm getting. Aspirin is my friend.

You pick the day I leave for NOVA to see Tobey Keith with my daughter. Your timing is impeccable as always.
Of course - that way we were assured of having someone about whom we could talk.

Christy (mgr) stopped by and informed us she is preparing to be a grandmother three times over at the same time.

Sure wish it would rain.