Thread: Starbucks again...24 August

Cool Starbucks again...24 August

Shall we patronize a local starbucks and tip with $2 bills? Not sure how successful we were on Valentines Day a few years back.

I should also add that Labor Day weekend is coming up and we all know there will be DUI checkpoint(s).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...group/2681203/

Banned
    A $2 tip? Who am I...Donald Trump?

I did that last time. And the one I used I was not the first the waitress said.

Activist Member
    I plan to go to starbucks. I'd use a $2 bill, but every time I ask for $2 bills at the bank they never have any.
    Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 08-23-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felid`Maximus View Post
    I plan to go to starbucks. I'd use a $2 bill, but every time I ask for $2 bills at the bank they never have any.
    Tell them how many you want and they will get them for you. I've ordered them at Wells Fargo several times.

Also, spend a few dollars and get a stamp, red letters, saying something like "support the 2nd amendment." Stamp the bills.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    Tell them how many you want and they will get them for you. I've ordered them at Wells Fargo several times.

Also, spend a few dollars and get a stamp, red letters, saying something like "support the 2nd amendment." Stamp the bills.

TBG
    Or maybe "Supporting the Second Amendment" . . ?

Re: Starbucks again...24 August

I posted this info on the Nevada open carry page on Facebook so hopefully the word gets out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The wife and I did our part today. Oc'd and patronized our local Starbucks. Apparently nobody, here, knew about the boycott as we had to wait in line to place our order. Business was good.
    Hoka hey

Quote Originally Posted by FallonJeeper View Post
    The wife and I did our part today. Oc'd and patronized our local Starbucks. Apparently nobody, here, knew about the boycott as we had to wait in line to place our order. Business was good.
    LOL we did the same here in Southern Oregon.....and had the same experience of waiting in line. So much for the anti's talk.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post

TBG
    I think i'm going to take your idea, and hit the strip club, that 'outta get the bills circulated with the message fast! Order 300 in 2's.

Edit: holly crap I didn't proof read the original post... o.O sorry for any confusion
    Last edited by Jamesm760; 08-25-2013 at 06:43 PM.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!